Community Forum

Secret Santa

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Secret Santa

Post by MerrySmile »

Let's have fun and do a Secret Santa on here!

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*Horse must be 12 Years of age or younger.
*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
mlloftus *may be a little late.
Oakleaf25
Sawd10 *may be a little late.
Last edited by MerrySmile on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 15 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Secret Santa

Post by PeacefulOreo »

MerrySmile wrote:Let's have fun and do a Secret Santa on here!

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
I would like to participate!
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Ill do it!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I'd like to do it!
Lunastareyes
Visit My Farm

Post by Lunastareyes »

I will participate! :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
I'd like to participate!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Last edited by Mlloftus on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
Count me in!!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
This sounds fun! I would like to be in it.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny

I would love to be in it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 9:39 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:39 am