Community Forum

♥Vðr¥ Hïll§ £årm♥ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

♥Vðr¥ Hïll§ £årm♥ Farm Log

Post by buzzy »

Hey ya'll! After taking a un-intentional 3-4 month break, I'm back! I am now reshaping my business, and focusing on brining in some new stock. As always, this new stock will be up to my standards, with the one goal in mind: To provided HWO with the finest Arabians, Morgans, and Thoroughbreds! I am currently looking for some nice Arabians to add to my lines, to make a more high dollar and quality horse. If anyone has any offerings, let me know. I will add some of my original lines and information later. Thanks for looking! :)
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥Vðr¥ Hïll§ £årm♥ Farm Log

Post by buzzy »

Notable Arabian Lines

AWE 'Iisbae Aldhahab X AWE Cryano Aljana = ♥ VHF♥ Cyrano Aldhahab
Last edited by buzzy on Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Thoroughbred Lines
Last edited by buzzy on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Arabian Project
I have decided to try something I've never done before....Adopting a mare and stallion, and breeding them into my own private line of Arabians, that will have high HGP, and 5* Eval. I also cant wait to see a line of all ♥ VHF ♥ (My brand which is only given to horses foaled on my property, that where bred by me.) in their pedigree!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
Arabian Project
I have decided to try something I've never done before....Adopting a mare and stallion, and breeding them into my own private line of Arabians, that will have high HGP, and 5* Eval. I also cant wait to see a line of all ♥ VHF ♥ (My brand which is only given to horses foaled on my property, that where bred by me.) in their pedigree!
I have a side breeding project similar to this except I'm breeding them to look more like the real life purebred Arabian horses, I think I have the breeding goals on my new Farm Log
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:
Arabian Project
I have a side breeding project similar to this except I'm breeding them to look more like the real life purebred Arabian horses, I think I have the breeding goals on my new Farm Log
Wow! I thought about doing that as a extra challenge, but since most of my Arabians have the leopard coloring (From some of my originals), it would be almost impossible. :lol:

Also, I noticed you wanted to get into Morgans in the future. I have two great Morgans wasting away on my Acc, if your interested!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Wow! I thought about doing that as a extra challenge, but since most of my Arabians have the leopard coloring (From some of my originals), it would be almost impossible. :lol:

Also, I noticed you wanted to get into Morgans in the future. I have two great Morgans wasting away on my Acc, if your interested!
yeah, I'm collecting for future projects
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
buzzy wrote:

If you want them, they're free!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

buzzy wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
If you want them, they're free!
Sure
buzzy