Community Forum

Fatigue, poor weight

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Thatragedy
Visit My Farm

Fatigue, poor weight

Post by Thatragedy »

Hi, last time i played was maybe a year or years ago. ive noticed that the fatigue bar sometimes doesnt work for me, but even if it marks 0 fatigue my horses are waking up tired bc of poor health. ive had a cold for 1 year with 400% feeding mostly in sugar to make him gain weight but it doesnt work.
is it a bug or things changed ?
thank you !
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Fatigue, poor weight

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Thatragedy wrote:Hi, last time i played was maybe a year or years ago. ive noticed that the fatigue bar sometimes doesnt work for me, but even if it marks 0 fatigue my horses are waking up tired bc of poor health. ive had a cold for 1 year with 400% feeding mostly in sugar to make him gain weight but it doesnt work.
thank you !
Are you talking about low energy?
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
Thatragedy
Visit My Farm

Post by Thatragedy »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Thatragedy wrote:Hi, last time i played was maybe a year or years ago. ive noticed that the fatigue bar sometimes doesnt work for me, but even if it marks 0 fatigue my horses are waking up tired bc of poor health. ive had a cold for 1 year with 400% feeding mostly in sugar to make him gain weight but it doesnt work.
thank you !

more about 2 things. the fatigue bar keeps marking 0 in horses that i train constantly.
and i have a colt with a 400% feeding for a year but keeps having poor weight even after days of not trainning
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Thatragedy wrote:
MintySugarHorse2 wrote:

more about 2 things. the fatigue bar keeps marking 0 in horses that i train constantly.
and i have a colt with a 400% feeding for a year but keeps having poor weight even after days of not trainning
The reason they're not gaining weight is because at 400% they are over their max feed weight. When it's over max feed, the horses are literally saying "I physically can't eat that much!" I suggest just putting it in a pasture (preferably) but if not, just put them at 100% Weight Gain, with nothing else. That should help.
Thatragedy
Visit My Farm

Post by Thatragedy »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Thatragedy wrote:

The reason they're not gaining weight is because at 400% they are over their max feed weight. When it's over max feed, the horses are literally saying "I physically can't eat that much!" I suggest just putting it in a pasture (preferably) but if not, just put them at 100% Weight Gain, with nothing else. That should help.
i understand now! thank you very much i will try that
WildestDream890
Visit My Farm

Post by WildestDream890 »

Can it be a problem if the horse is overweight?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

WildestDream890 wrote:Can it be a problem if the horse is overweight?
Are you asking if a horse being overweight in general is a problem?
To answer this, the only thing currently that an overweight or underweight horse affects is competitions. Having a horse outside of optimum weight for competitions can (and will) affect the horse's performance. But it won't kill a horse.

If you're asking if a horse being overweight can affect training, I haven't seen weight have an affect on training. But I could be wrong. If it does, it's not much of an affect.

If you're asking if a horse being overweight will affect how much energy it can recuperate during the use of a turn, then the answer is no. The horse's weight does not affect the recuperation of energy when using a turn.

If those don't answer your question, can you be more specific so perhaps we can help you better. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
WildestDream890
Visit My Farm

Post by WildestDream890 »

sorry for not being very specific
i was just unsure how to word it but yes what you said did help me very much thank you :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

WildestDream890 wrote:sorry for not being very specific
i was just unsure how to word it but yes what you said did help me very much thank you :)
Perfect! :D

Let us know if you get stuck or have more questions again.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:11 pm