Community Forum

I NEED TRAINERS

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I NEED TRAINERS

Post by Aurelia »

Hi! I run a facility. Info on my farm page. But I need trainers. I have to run this, and I need trainers. Like. Fast. I pay pretty good. Enough to keep your horses fed for a while. But I desperately need help. I’m looking to grow a business. I know many people are having difficulty with money and finances, so when you work for me you get paid every Friday, and I pay up to 60k a week. To let everyone know, I earn less than my workers. And if you need it, you can get paid even if you didn’t get to do any horses.
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Re: I NEED TRAINERS

Post by Ivy Stables »

Aurelia wrote:Hi! I run a facility. Info on my farm page. But I need trainers. I have to run this, and I need trainers. Like. Fast. I pay pretty good. Enough to keep your horses fed for a while. But I desperately need help. I’m looking to grow a business. I know many people are having difficulty with money and finances, so when you work for me you get paid every Friday, and I pay up to 60k a week. To let everyone know, I earn less than my workers. And if you need it, you can get paid even if you didn’t get to do any horses.
I can train, but it takes me about 10 years, and mabey 3 or 4 IRL days
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

arabella123 wrote:
Aurelia wrote:Hi! I run a facility. Info on my farm page. But I need trainers. I have to run this, and I need trainers. Like. Fast. I pay pretty good. Enough to keep your horses fed for a while. But I desperately need help. I’m looking to grow a business. I know many people are having difficulty with money and finances, so when you work for me you get paid every Friday, and I pay up to 60k a week. To let everyone know, I earn less than my workers. And if you need it, you can get paid even if you didn’t get to do any horses.
I can train, but it takes me about 10 years, and mabey 3 or 4 IRL days
ok. I’ll hire you. You can train for bronze packages. Or you can help finish training. But you’ll get paid as a bronze tier employee
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Aurelia wrote:
arabella123 wrote: I can train, but it takes me about 10 years, and mabey 3 or 4 IRL days
ok. I’ll hire you. You can train for bronze packages. Or you can help finish training. But you’ll get paid as a bronze tier employee
Okay, this is kind of hard to explain, but I can only train small horses that can survive on grass only (Don't ask why, it's complicated)
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

arabella123 wrote:
Aurelia wrote: ok. I’ll hire you. You can train for bronze packages. Or you can help finish training. But you’ll get paid as a bronze tier employee
Okay, this is kind of hard to explain, but I can only train small horses that can survive on grass only (Don't ask why, it's complicated)
thats cool. Lol. Do training courses. They help.
Brooklyn Moore
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Moore »

I mean if you really need one I can do a bronze training package
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Brooklyn Moore wrote:I mean if you really need one I can do a bronze training package
ok. That’s fine if we need it
Brooklyn Moore
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Moore »

Aurelia wrote:
Brooklyn Moore wrote:I mean if you really need one I can do a bronze training package
ok. That’s fine if we need it
Ok
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

If you are still looking, I train under 5 years...working on getting it lower
Wisteria23
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Wisteria23 »

Morganna wrote:If you are still looking, I train under 5 years...working on getting it lower
your hired. I’m the new owner, aurelias friend. She can’t be here. I have no experience or any idea how to run a company but that’s fine!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 3:48 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:48 am