Community Forum

Forest horse stallion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Forest horse stallion

Post by Bombicilla »

Looking for a stallion for mating from 50K GP, and better than 60K, Preferably with green and gold skills. Can a half-breed. Low СOI
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: Forest horse stallion

Post by Totina »

If you're looking for really good forest horses I'm afraid you're out of luck. I have been looking for them too but it seems that not many players are breeding forest horses to such a degree that they have reached green/gold stats in anything really. The average GP of forest horses that I have seen in the game (except for my own crosses) is less than 40k.

I have been trying to breed better forest horses for some time now but I am far from reaching a purebred forest horse with high GP and green/gold stats and at the same time keep low coi since there are no other bloodlines than mine that are available.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Is that bad? It's primary breed, isn't she supposed to be like aravian or deliboz? Well, at least the best stallion for this breed...
Horselady1229
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselady1229 »

I have a purebred forest stallion that i would like to breed if it isn't too late. Unfortunately he only has a 32,305 HGP but has a 0% COI. Since his HGP isn't as high as you prefer, i will breed him at a low price. Feel free to reply and check out my stallion if you are interested.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

New Forest horses are now available for your pleasure
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/47674
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:05 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:05 pm