Community Forum

Holsteins

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Holsteins

Post by Confessions »

I started breeding them way back when, but I've just started coming back on here and have a few new arabians. I'm only using the horses in my barn, if anyone wants anything from any of the paddocks, let me know :)
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Re: Holsteins

Post by Questhaven »

Confessions wrote:I started breeding them way back when, but I've just started coming back on here and have a few new arabians. I'm only using the horses in my barn, if anyone wants anything from any of the paddocks, let me know :)
I would be interested in buying back Tyrion if you are interested in selling him.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Confessions wrote:I started breeding them way back when, but I've just started coming back on here and have a few new arabians. I'm only using the horses in my barn, if anyone wants anything from any of the paddocks, let me know :)
I would also to be interested in your Holstein mares if you want to sell them.
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Post by Confessions »

Yeah no worries, let me know who you want and I'll put them for sale? I haven't been on here for ages, is there a way to sell them just to you or do I just put them up for sale cheap?
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Confessions wrote:Yeah no worries, let me know who you want and I'll put them for sale? I haven't been on here for ages, is there a way to sell them just to you or do I just put them up for sale cheap?
Sorry I have been away for a while. You can't sell them privately but if you let me know when you put him up I will take him. It helps for you put reserved for Questhaven please don't buy in the description. I am willing to pay a good price especially if that keeps others from taking him.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I will gladly take all your Holsteins! Put them for sale for 10k each and I will buy all of them.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
ToiletWater13
Visit My Farm

Post by ToiletWater13 »

Would you be willing to part with Divine FMS and Lane? If you're looking at Arabians right now, I know there in no shortage on this website, but I have quite a few with good stats and decent HGP as well I wouldn't mind parting with as I need to make some room to try to keep inbreeding at a minimum.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

You have a lot of interest in the holsteins. I would like to just buy back Tyrion. I will paid $30k for him. Put him up for that if you are still interested and ping me. Thanks! :D
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Just checking back to see if you want to sell him.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/90892
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 am