Community Forum

Wild horse feature?

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Wild horse feature?

Post by stephanie111 »

I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I finally thought I should put it down. As long as I have been on the game, I have wanted wild horses. The way it could work is:
1.You take a course that allows you to "horse whisper" (this would not be mandatory, but it will help later on)
2.At random, you will get a notification that "wild horses" are passing through your farm.
3.You are given the choice to "catch" or "let free" one of the horses
4.If you choose to "catch" a wild horse, you spin a spinner/wheel. Spinning a certain colour means you get to keep the horse. (This is when the "horse whispering" course comes in handy, you have a bigger chance of catching the horse if the course is completed)
5. If caught, you can train the horse. The horse is harder to train, for it was wild.
*to make it more attractive, the horse could be a cool cross/hard-to-find breed.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, it would be cool if this feature was added. If not, well, it was fun writing this! :D
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Re: Wild horse feature?

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

stephanie111 wrote:I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I finally thought I should put it down. As long as I have been on the game, I have wanted wild horses. The way it could work is:
1.You take a course that allows you to "horse whisper" (this would not be mandatory, but it will help later on)
2.At random, you will get a notification that "wild horses" are passing through your farm.
4.If you choose to "catch" a wild horse, you spin a spinner/wheel. Spinning a certain colour means you get to keep the horse. (This is when the "horse whispering" course comes in handy, you have a bigger chance of catching the horse if the course is completed)
5. If caught, you can train the horse. The horse is harder to train, for it was wild.
*to make it more attractive, the horse could be a cool cross/hard-to-find breed.

Thanks for reading my suggestion, it would be cool if this feature was added. If not, well, it was fun writing this! :D
i actually would love if there was some thing like this on here. :D :D
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Post by BananaDragonSide »

stephanie111 wrote:I have been thinking about this for a long time, and I finally thought I should put it down. As long as I have been on the game, I have wanted wild horses. The way it could work is:

I think this would be a cool idea as well :)
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

MichelleRoddy3110 wrote:

i actually would love if there was some thing like this on here. :D :D
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

great idea!!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

darklass wrote:

great idea!!
Thanks Darklass
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

This sounds like a great idea! :D :P
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

No support.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm