Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: MASSIVE PURE ARAB SALE!

Post by Sypherthrax »

stephanie111 wrote:
Sypherthrax wrote:Hello! I am interested in Nutmeg and Wallflower. How is $10,000 each?
Great! They will be reserved under your name! Tell me when you are ready to take them in and I will post them!
Sweet! I am ready :D
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Sypherthrax wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Great! They will be reserved under your name! Tell me when you are ready to take them in and I will post them!
Sweet! I am ready :D
I will be putting them up now!
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sypherthrax »

stephanie111 wrote: I will be putting them up now!
Got them! Thank you!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Sypherthrax wrote:
Got them! Thank you!
No problem! I should thank you, I honestly only need 5 or 6 stallions, and colts are all my mares have been having! If I can assist you in any way, tell me, and I will be glad to! :D
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sypherthrax »

stephanie111 wrote:
Sypherthrax wrote:
Got them! Thank you!
No problem! I should thank you, I honestly only need 5 or 6 stallions, and colts are all my mares have been having! If I can assist you in any way, tell me, and I will be glad to! :D
Luckily for me my filly to colt ratio has been better than usual, but been there done that! The main thing I am looking for (but haven't taken the time to wade through all the sales/stud/record pages for) is Arabians or racing type Arabian crosses with green/gold speed. So if you know of any off hand, I'd love to check out their reports before my premium runs out.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Sypherthrax wrote:
Got them! Thank you!
No problem! I should thank you, I honestly only need 5 or 6 stallions, and colts are all my mares have been having! If I can assist you in any way, tell me, and I will be glad to! :D[/quote]

Luckily for me my filly to colt ratio has been better than usual, but been there done that! The main thing I am looking for (but haven't taken the time to wade through all the sales/stud/record pages for) is Arabians or racing type Arabian crosses with green/gold speed. So if you know of any off hand, I'd love to check out their reports before my premium runs out.[/quote]

Lucky! So jealous. My ratio has been like, 1 filly to every 5 colts :/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:25 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:25 pm