Community Forum

Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by slayqueenn »

ilovesky wrote:private stud usage
Hi! I ask you do not use my private stud meant for RD2 only as stated in the ad. I put that stud up for RD2 by request, not for public use. Please rehome the foals when popped, the stud was not meant for you. I can reimburse you for the stud fee if you put the foals up once they are born, I can rehome them for you after. I hope you understand and do not use my private studs in the future. :)
PineCrest Ranch
Breeding German horses at their finest.
We put the can in canter? - Sam
ilovesky
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by ilovesky »

Omg! I am so sorry I am new to this game and I will try to see what I can do after I pop my mare. I had no clue what RD2 meant solemnly, I am sorry and I hope we can be friends in the future! Also on another note, my soviet draft is for sale and you bidded on her, could u bid a bit higher for the stud fee.
ilovesky
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovesky »

And because she is a soviet Draft! Thank you very much
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

ilovesky wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:09 pm Omg! I am so sorry I am new to this game and I will try to see what I can do after I pop my mare. I had no clue what RD2 meant solemnly, I am sorry and I hope we can be friends in the future! Also on another note, my soviet draft is for sale and you bidded on her, could u bid a bit higher for the stud fee.
No problem! I just ask that you don't use him in the future, I can offer 50k on the Soviet draft. If you are in desperate need of money I can offer more. I can't offer more because she is a Soviet draft sadly because I did originally sell her to you for 40-45k. :)
PineCrest Ranch
ilovesky
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovesky »

Omg! I had no clue that you were the original owner! Such a small horse world! Yes, i would appreciate if you did offer 50,000. if you are interested in looking in my grinding pasture I would love to privately sell and trade with one of your grinders. If not, I would pay you 60,000 to train one of my horses only up to 99.1% Thanks again!
ilovesky
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovesky »

I will except your offer, when you ping back! Thanks
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

ilovesky wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:18 pm Omg! I had no clue that you were the original owner! Such a small horse world! Yes, i would appreciate if you did offer 50,000. if you are interested in looking in my grinding pasture I would love to privately sell and trade with one of your grinders. If not, I would pay you 60,000 to train one of my horses only up to 99.1% Thanks again!
No worries, I'm currently training 2 other horses but once those guys are done I can train one of yours for 30k if that's alright with you. I take pictures every 6 months & I can do weight & temperament as well. As of right now I train in around 3yrs and 4m, but I'm actively working on skills. I also have a few old grinders as well that are over 10, which I'd be willing to give to you for 10-15k. :) When training almost all the time some stats go over 99.1%, I won't charge you extra for that.
PineCrest Ranch
ilovesky
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovesky »

:D Thank you so very much! Yes I will give you the baby after I'm done popping my mare. I would like you to train one of my mares as well. I am also interested in some of your older grinders. I will look on your farm and tell you the names of the ones that are older and the ones you are ok with selling to me. I will gladly have you train them for 30,000 and or buy your older grinders! :D
ilovesky
Visit My Farm

Post by ilovesky »

I will except your offer now!
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

PineCrest Ranch