Community Forum

IMPORTANT!

brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

IMPORTANT!

Post by brettdiesel »

ILoveLavender wrote:...

You bought : https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4109080 for $500 and it has a note saying to NOT remove the branding I put in it's name - please put back the branding of
▄︻デ{̷T̷R̷}̷══━一
This is the LAST chance. Please put back the band , Thank You - brettdiesel

I do not mean to be rude. But i asked kindly in the Notes section
Last edited by brettdiesel on Fri May 03, 2024 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: IMPORTANT!

Post by Soleil »

brettdiesel wrote:beep boop!
Hi! First off, I like your name. Secondly, that's not how you ping someone, ILoveLavender won't be notified of your post this way. If you want to ping them, you can use this code:
username wrote:...
Simply replace 'username' with the username of who you want to ping. I recommend copy-pasting this code somewhere since it can be easy to forget, or memorizing it since it comes in handy. The "quote" button, which I assume you used in the original post (it is to the left of the underline button), does not ping a person but can instead be used to do something like this:
Hi! I'm Soleil and I want to say blah blah blah
Good luck!
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: IMPORTANT!

Post by brettdiesel »

Soleil wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 8:07 am
brettdiesel wrote:beep boop!
Hi! First off, I like your name. Secondly, that's not how you ping someone, ILoveLavender won't be notified of your post this way. If you want to ping them, you can use this code:
username wrote:...
Simply replace 'username' with the username of who you want to ping. I recommend copy-pasting this code somewhere since it can be easy to forget, or memorizing it since it comes in handy. The "quote" button, which I assume you used in the original post (it is to the left of the underline button), does not ping a person but can instead be used to do something like this:
Hi! I'm Soleil and I want to say blah blah blah
Good luck!
Hello! aww thanks i like yers too! And thatnk you for dis!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 pm

It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:30 pm