Community Forum

Woah... My mind exploded. (I'm back y'all)

GabbysPets
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Woah... My mind exploded. (I'm back y'all)

Post by GabbysPets »

(please ignore the fact I'm yet again too lazy to switch to my main account... :oops: )

So... I'm back (for the, like, twenty-fifth time. Smh, Gabby). I disappeared for a couple months, sorry about that by the way, but I'm back! I won't be on as much as I did wayyy back when, specifically back in 2022 when I stayed up until three AM breeding lil fake horses. Those were good days, but now I've got a stable routine (quite literally since I've started working at my local stables again) and I'm not quite as addicted to the internet as I was a few years ago.

Also, fun fact, today's my birthday! May the forth be with you. (I secretly hate Star Wars... Don't tell) It's a fun day to be back. I'm not doing too much today but I did treat myself to a nice cheesecake, homemade. Although it'll never be as good as my mom's. Hopefully she'll let me 'borrow' her recipe.

And... Wow. The updates. The huge updates. The training! The layout! The introduction! The bug fixes! The streaks! The judge comments! I can't stress this enough, THE TRAINING!!

Huge congrats to Tom and Larissa for all they've done in the years months I've been getting my life sorted (y'all know how much I enjoy organizing 🤫). It's so fun going around and finding the fixes and updates hiding in new corners and spaces of all sorts!

Anyway, I'll be around for a while today, sifting through my accounts and checking out who of my friends are still online. If you wanna catch up, or have something that I probably promised but never went through with, give me a ping!

Toodles,
Gabbs
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Woah... My mind exploded. (I'm back y'all)

Post by Tom »

Welcome back!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Tom wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:00 pmWelcome back!
Thanks Tom! You and Larissa are doing great on the new server! ;)
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Heyyy, welcome back :D so happy you’ve returned
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:06 pm Heyyy, welcome back :D so happy you’ve returned
Heyyy, Sol! Thanks so much :D

Glad to see you're back as well! We'll have to catch up sometime. :)
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:07 pm
Soleil wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 10:06 pm Heyyy, welcome back :D so happy you’ve returned
Heyyy, Sol! Thanks so much :D

Glad to see you're back as well! We'll have to catch up sometime. :)
Yesss fr :0
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Good to see you're still kick'in (quite literally) in life. Welcome back. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:40 pm Good to see you're still kick'in (quite literally) in life. Welcome back. :D
Thank you! It's a relief to see you're still around as well. :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:58 am
BlackOak2 wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:40 pm Good to see you're still kick'in (quite literally) in life. Welcome back. :D
I'm only visiting right now, enough to keep watch over the forums and answer questions. Haven't been using turns in a few weeks I suppose. Other things happening. :P But yeah, not likely I'll be disappearing. Fulfills too many things I want in a game. :lol:

Admin is looking for any ideas about smoothing gameplay techniques. So when you get back into the thick of things and something isn't working out for your specific gameplay, let them know so they can look into it. They want the game to work as smoothly as possible for both casual players and hardliners.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:38 pm
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 1:58 am

I'm only visiting right now, enough to keep watch over the forums and answer questions. Haven't been using turns in a few weeks I suppose. Other things happening. :P But yeah, not likely I'll be disappearing. Fulfills too many things I want in a game. :lol:

Admin is looking for any ideas about smoothing gameplay techniques. So when you get back into the thick of things and something isn't working out for your specific gameplay, let them know so they can look into it. They want the game to work as smoothly as possible for both casual players and hardliners.
Glad to hear it! I think the community would agree that your presence (and insight) is valuable, especially with veteran players being a bit scarce these days. :D

No worries, I'll definitely keep an eye out for any issues once I'm back in the swing of things. If anything feels off or buggy, I'll be sure to let Tom or Larissa know.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 pm