Community Forum

{♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED]

Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Training | Request Ping

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Island horse farm wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:21 am
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:17 am

Awesome! I just finished one of the horses mentioned earlier, so I can now start on your filly. Beautiful foals, by the way!
thats great thank you so much :D
Of course! I'll let you know when I get to work on your colt. :)
Island horse farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Island horse farm »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 am
Island horse farm wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:21 am
thats great thank you so much :D
great thank you
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Island horse farm wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:24 am
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:23 am

great thank you
Oh, and another thing I just found out, your filly (and probably your colt, I haven't checked him yet) is currently at the temperament Bombproof. There is a glitch going around where if horses are born bombproof, they stay bombproof until they die. It's quite the pesky thing, but players have learned to deal with it. Your filly may just be bombproof temporarily, but there are no guarantees I can get her to high-strung. I will try, though!
Island horse farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:28 am
Island horse farm wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 2:24 am
great thank you
Oh, and another thing I just found out, your filly (and probably your colt, I haven't checked him yet) is currently at the temperament Bombproof. There is a glitch going around where if horses are born bombproof, they stay bombproof until they die. It's quite the pesky thing, but players have learned to deal with it. Your filly may just be bombproof temporarily, but there are no guarantees I can get her to high-strung. I will try, though!
thats fine i am trying to breed dressage fresians and trying to make them anything but bombproof
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED YET AGAIN]

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

slayqueenn wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:02 am
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:00 am

Gotcha! I'm glad you figured it out - and don't worry, we all get lazy sometimes (especially me). :D

I wish you luck on your Holsteins!
Thank you! They don't seem to be giving me much luck so I'll need it :?
Heyo! I'm almost finished with https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4208730. However, he is getting quite old, so I wasn't sure if you wanted him back now when he's younger or if you wanted him to for sure be 100 in speed, strength, and agility. Strength hasn't been my strong suit (no pun intended :lol: ) since I started focusing on movement courses more often, so it'll take me a while to get his strength up. Same with Agility.

edit: I'm one turn away from finishing him, so you can disregard this post ^^'

Island horse farm wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:43 pm thats fine i am trying to breed dressage fresians and trying to make them anything but bombproof
The same noted above applies to your colt and filly. I'm definitely not skilled in the 99+ stat range :oops:

Apologies to both of you! Please let me know whether I should continue on the 100 stat road or not so the foals won't be quiet so old when I'm finished.
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED]

Post by slayqueenn »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Thank you! I can pick that guy up now whenever you have him up, I won't be able to be on much mid-day so if you've got him up then I won't be right away. :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

slayqueenn wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:57 am
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Thank you! I can pick that guy up now whenever you have him up, I won't be able to be on much mid-day so if you've got him up then I won't be right away. :)
Alrighty! He's currently ufo, but I'll probably move him to one of my side accounts so I can continue training on this one. :D
Island horse farm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: {♥︎} ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ Tʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ {♥︎} [REOPENED YET AGAIN]

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 5:10 am
slayqueenn wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 1:02 am

Thank you! They don't seem to be giving me much luck so I'll need it :?
Heyo! I'm almost finished with https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4208730. However, he is getting quite old, so I wasn't sure if you wanted him back now when he's younger or if you wanted him to for sure be 100 in speed, strength, and agility. Strength hasn't been my strong suit (no pun intended :lol: ) since I started focusing on movement courses more often, so it'll take me a while to get his strength up. Same with Agility.

edit: I'm one turn away from finishing him, so you can disregard this post ^^'

Island horse farm wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:43 pm thats fine i am trying to breed dressage fresians and trying to make them anything but bombproof
The same noted above applies to your colt and filly. I'm definitely not skilled in the 99+ stat range :oops:

Apologies to both of you! Please let me know whether I should continue on the 100 stat road or not so the foals won't be quiet so old when I'm finished.
thats fine as long as they are trained im good when they are finished i will offer :D
Master_Mined
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Master_Mined »

hey gabby this is Kenzie Woodlawn asking if you'll train a horse for Master_Mined. the foal he wants trained hasn't been born yet, but i can notify u when it is born. Thanks!! :)
Master_Mined
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Master_Mined »

ps the foal will be out of https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3510666 Road Star ( i tried to make it a link but it didnt work :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:25 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:25 pm