Community Forum

LF: Marked TBs

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

LF: Marked TBs

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

So... I'm afraid I've gotten caught up in yet another breeding project, leopard Thoroughbreds. I've got some good stock with the help of Kenzie, but lately I haven't seen any on the market. That's why I've decided to ask (for help :P) you guys.

What exactly I'm looking for:

Mares/fillies (will accept colts or stallions if their markings are awesome enough)
Any age
Full-body markings (like this gal.)
Preferably above 15 hands

I do not have a budget, but if you offer me a non-trained horse with hardly any redeeming qualities above 20k, I won't accept it. :D

Thanks y'all!
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: LF: Marked TBs

Post by Ravenmire »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:02 pm So... I'm afraid I've gotten caught up in yet another breeding project, leopard Thoroughbreds. I've got some good stock with the help of Kenzie, but lately I haven't seen any on the market. That's why I've decided to ask (for help :P) you guys.

Mares/fillies (will accept colts or stallions if their markings are awesome enough)
Any age

I do not have a budget, but if you offer me a non-trained horse with hardly any redeeming qualities above 20k, I won't accept it. :D

Thanks y'all!
Hi!

Whilst I don’t currently have foals up for sale yet, I do have this lad who I purchased & have been training up gradually. He’s currently standing around approx. 19hh, LP/Near LP w/ Tiger Eye, with 5 Golds & good HGP. He’s not currently standing for stud, but could be a potential match for some of your mares?

(I’m still quite a new, so I’ve been trying to spend & train wisely :lol: )

If he’s of any interest to you, let me know!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Ravenmire wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 pm
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:02 pm So... I'm afraid I've gotten caught up in yet another breeding project, leopard Thoroughbreds. I've got some good stock with the help of Kenzie, but lately I haven't seen any on the market. That's why I've decided to ask (for help :P) you guys.

Any age

Thanks y'all!
Hi!

Whilst I don’t currently have foals up for sale yet, I do have this lad who I purchased & have been training up gradually. He’s currently standing around approx. 19hh, LP/Near LP w/ Tiger Eye, with 5 Golds & good HGP. He’s not currently standing for stud, but could be a potential match for some of your mares?

Ooooh! He looks like a fancy lil (big :lol: ) man, aka he'd be perfect for my mares! Right now I can't seem to find a lot of good colored studs, so he'd be perfect!

PS: You're doing great at training him ;)
Ealesi
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ealesi »

I do have the breeding key for TB's (galloway) that's patterned, if that would be of interest. 26% coi, so would be asking 750k. breed to tekes, get the galloway x teke and breed to arab x nab = TB.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4218970
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Ealesi wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:56 pm I do have the breeding key for TB's (galloway) that's patterned, if that would be of interest. 26% coi, so would be asking 750k. breed to tekes, get the galloway x teke and breed to arab x nab = TB.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/4218970
Sorry, but I'm not interested in recipe horses, especially some that expensive :oops: (They're awesome low COI horses, though. Keep up the great work!)

Thank you for thinking of me, though!
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ravenmire »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:32 pm
Ravenmire wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:23 pm

Hi!

Ooooh! He looks like a fancy lil (big :lol: ) man, aka he'd be perfect for my mares! Right now I can't seem to find a lot of good colored studs, so he'd be perfect!

He’s grown into quite the handsome young man since he arrived! :P One of my mares is currently in foal to him, so I can show you the results once she pops & give an idea as to potential coats! Do you have an ideal budget for potential stud use? :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Ravenmire wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:28 pm
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 10:32 pm

He’s grown into quite the handsome young man since he arrived! :P One of my mares is currently in foal to him, so I can show you the results once she pops & give an idea as to potential coats! Do you have an ideal budget for potential stud use? :D
Sounds good!

Like I said earlier, I don't have a budget (I've got far too much money :? ), so I'm open to any fee amount you've got in mind. He's sure handsome, so I'd say he'd be worth every penny. :D
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ravenmire »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 pm
Ravenmire wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:28 pm

Sounds good!

Like I said earlier, I don't have a budget (I've got far too much money :? ), so I'm open to any fee amount you've got in mind. He's sure handsome, so I'd say he'd be worth every penny. :D
Not too sure, actually! I’m not quite familiar with the market pricing at the moment, so whatever you feel would be a reasonable/fair amount? My main focus will be creating a correct conformation line of *hopefully* lowish COI Percherons (draft breeds have my heart :lol: ), so any funds are going into my foundation pot towards that!~

He’s currently at 100% energy, so can be used any time - let me know, and I can pop him up for you :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Ravenmire wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 pm
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 11:30 pm
Sounds good!

Not too sure, actually! I’m not quite familiar with the market pricing at the moment, so whatever you feel would be a reasonable/fair amount? My main focus will be creating a correct conformation line of *hopefully* lowish COI Percherons (draft breeds have my heart :lol: ), so any funds are going into my foundation pot towards that!~

He’s currently at 100% energy, so can be used any time - let me know, and I can pop him up for you :D
Hmm... with his genes and overall beauty, I'm thinking around 10k. But of course you can raise or lower it depending on what your general idea is. I'll also be happy to use him constantly just so I can donate to your project! :lol:

I hope it goes well!
Darlingful
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Darlingful »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:^
Hello! I just happen to specialize in breeding variations of the TB. Mohawks, snowflakes, leopards, and all the sorts. You can check out my farm and lmk if you find any that interest you! You are also free to check out my side account that holds some trained and un-trained horses :D

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/180857
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/175872
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 10:43 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 10:43 am