Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hi From Raven-Wood!

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:42 pm
Ravenmire wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:56 pm

Hi!

Just a quick ping to let you know I can now reimburse you $$$ for helping me out! :D how would you prefer I send it?
Don't worry about it! If you need though, I can donate a grinder to you and feel free to offer what you can afford :P
Bless you, what are you like! :P I’ve been grinding like an absolute madperson! So I can certainly adopt a grinder from you <3 (as a side note, I’m very nearly done with the art of your boy - many apologies for the delay, ‘‘tis the season for baby bird rescue :? )

Let me clear some space, give me a ping and I’ll offer! Thank you once again, you’ve helped so much in kickstarting my HWO journey! :D
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:42 pm

Don't worry about it! If you need though, I can donate a grinder to you and feel free to offer what you can afford :P
Bless you, what are you like! :P I’ve been grinding like an absolute madperson! So I can certainly adopt a grinder from you <3 (as a side note, I’m very nearly done with the art of your boy - many apologies for the delay, ‘‘tis the season for baby bird rescue :? )

Let me clear some space, give me a ping and I’ll offer! Thank you once again, you’ve helped so much in kickstarting my HWO journey! :D
No problem! Tysm for the art as well, I plan on changing my logo anyways. Hoping that the baby bird rescue goes well, I had track today and there were seagulls everywhere so feel free to take some of those in :lol:
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:51 pm
Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 pm

No problem! Tysm for the art as well, I plan on changing my logo anyways. Hoping that the baby bird rescue goes well, I had track today and there were seagulls everywhere so feel free to take some of those in :lol:
That’s quite alright! It’s been a little while since I’ve done more than sketching, so was a great opportunity to get back into the swing of things :D helps that I’ve got a gorgeous stallion to model for me!
Oh, we’ve had all sorts - starlings, magpies, ducklings - so many baby birbs :lol:

Cleared up a spot, so happy to give a home to someone! ;)
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:03 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:51 pm
That’s quite alright! It’s been a little while since I’ve done more than sketching, so was a great opportunity to get back into the swing of things :D helps that I’ve got a gorgeous stallion to model for me!
Oh, we’ve had all sorts - starlings, magpies, ducklings - so many baby birbs :lol:

I've got this girl that I trained quite a while ago and no longer have much use for. Feel free to view her notes and let me know if you'd be interested in her! :)
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:07 pm
Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:03 pm

I've got this girl that I trained quite a while ago and no longer have much use for. Feel free to view her notes and let me know if you'd be interested in her! :)
What an absolute Queen! I’d be happy to take her :D (any rules I.e no name change etc? Just so I know!)
slayqueenn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by slayqueenn »

Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 pm
slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:07 pm
What an absolute Queen! I’d be happy to take her :D (any rules I.e no name change etc? Just so I know!)
I didn't breed her but I know Eugene uses the .⚝. branding so I think that they'd appreciate if you left it. :) Don't worry about changing her name though as long as you keep the branding.
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Wow - that's a-lot about you . uhh..... Welcome to HWO i'm Brett. I see that slayqueenn has been here and said hi. Ain't she a sweetie? Any way, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay
Last edited by brettdiesel on Mon May 13, 2024 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ravenmire »

slayqueenn wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:06 pm
Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 pm
I didn't breed her but I know Eugene uses the .⚝. branding so I think that they'd appreciate if you left it. :) Don't worry about changing her name though as long as you keep the branding.
Perfectly fine with me! :D Can offer any time, $30k okay? I can offer more if needed!
Ravenmire
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ravenmire »

brettdiesel wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:25 pm Wow - that's a-lot about you . uhh..... Welcome to HWO i'm Brett. I see that slayqueenn has been here and said hi. Ain't she a sweetie? Any way, welcome and hoe you enjoy your stay
Hi! Thank you :D

Yes, I’ve found the community here is super welcoming! I’ve been getting to grips with how everything works, and having fun so far~
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Ravenmire wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:42 pm
brettdiesel wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:25 pm Wow - that's a-lot about you . uhh..... Welcome to HWO i'm Brett. I see that slayqueenn has been here and said hi. Ain't she a sweetie? Any way, welcome and hoe you enjoy your stay
Hi! Thank you :D

Yes, I’ve found the community here is super welcoming! I’ve been getting to grips with how everything works, and having fun so far~
Thats good :) we are glad your here
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 10:47 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 10:47 pm