Community Forum

Looking for work

HappyRabbit
Visit My Farm

Looking for work

Post by HappyRabbit »

Hello everyone! My name is HappyRabbit! I'm looking to do some work, I'm new to this game so any tips as to what I need to be doing, etc. would be amazing as well! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for work

Post by 8arbarossa »

hi i have a job for you.
i would like you to make a Turkmene stallion with a rating 5/5 for Turkmene, Black, HGP 50+ and three golden stats
i will pay you 50.000 credits and offcourse if you need help, just call

how/tips?
adopt 2 turkmene mares, breed them with a superior horse (like a Arabian), you will get 50% Turkmene, do this untill you got 3 50% mares you think are good enough. then find a 100% Turkmene stallion to shire those new mares.
There is a 2 gold stallion on the market special for you. then you will have 80% Turkmenes.. continue till you got my order done :)

Let me know if you want the job :geek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

Hate to butt in, but if Happy Rabbit doesn't want the job, I would be willing to take it.... I'm kind of already in the process of breeding good turkmenes
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

LesEvangeline wrote:Hate to butt in, but if Happy Rabbit doesn't want the job, I would be willing to take it.... I'm kind of already in the process of breeding good turkmenes
:ugeek:
I will offer you the same deal.
You have 3 weeks, 19 june you have to deliver the horse, every day you are late i deduct 1000 credits.
If you dont have enough money for stud fees, i can give you a loan wich i deduct from the reward money.

We got a deal? :twisted:

p.s. ofcourse you are not allowed to sell any horses used in the genetic line, im not only buying a horse, i am buying the line
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
HappyRabbit
Visit My Farm

Post by HappyRabbit »

I'll let LesEvangeline have this one, I've been breeding some Morgans, as I noticed there weren't too terribly great ones for stud unless I'm looking in the wrong place, although the point made about crossing to a better stud. Thank you for the offer though! I probably wouldn't have enough money to buy horses currently, I literally just started the game 2-3 days ago.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

thats why i was willing to give a loan.. :oops: if i gave you 20K you could have bought a new pasture and a lot of horses, ofcourse your reward would have been 50k-20k= 30k but still a good amount of credits :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .. it was to help you get started :geek: .
But no problem :P :twisted: :twisted:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

8arbarossa wrote:
LesEvangeline wrote:Hate to butt in, but if Happy Rabbit doesn't want the job, I would be willing to take it.... I'm kind of already in the process of breeding good turkmenes
:ugeek:
I will offer you the same deal.
You have 3 weeks, 19 june you have to deliver the horse, every day you are late i deduct 1000 credits.
If you dont have enough money for stud fees, i can give you a loan wich i deduct from the reward money.

We got a deal? :twisted:

p.s. ofcourse you are not allowed to sell any horses used in the genetic line, im not only buying a horse, i am buying the line
er.... how far back would you want the line? Because I kind of have several different weird lines going on, as I try to keep the inbreeding down....
HappyRabbit
Visit My Farm

Post by HappyRabbit »

Oh, I see, I didn't think about that. I also run a small business in real life, so it's hard to dedicate myself to getting something done so quickly, I raise rabbits in fact, and am currently raising a pup as our dog had a litter, little rascal is tons of fun but he's also tons of work. I really wanna take you up on the offer though. Hmm, lemme see what I got going on, If I have no litters due in that time, I'll do it ;) If your still down for me doing it that is XP
LesEvangeline
Visit My Farm

Post by LesEvangeline »

I'm looking into narrowing down the herd, and I will probably keep most of the contributing horses, just not necessarily on this account.... I have a whole spreadsheet dedicated to all the horses on this site..... do i have a problem? Yes, probably. Do I intend to do anything about it? No.

Basically: I can make sure that you at least have the mother and grand mother(dam and grand-dam?), but I make no promises for the stallions, and you'll have to specify if you want me going back farther...

PS- Is COI important to you?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sure HappyRabbit, i'll help you out.. Since you have a business irl, i can continue my roleplaying as a businessman :P
Have you read the conditions? and do you agree to my terms?

LesEvangeline, i dont think you have a problem, yet. I have spreadsheets too, but at a certain point you just have to much going on to enter it in the spreadsheet lol, so i understand.
I dont need/want to buy the whole line, i just dont want you to sell or stud any horse used in the line. So i dont need the moms and stuff, i would just like the Stud, as described in the job order.

COI is not the most importent thing for me, but its also not unimportent.. A COI below 40% is appreciated.

19 june i will review the horses, look at their pedigree, sex, colour etc. if the horses are complient to my order i will take them, if they are not you failed :twisted:

Just to be clear : you can play this game for breeding, for the horses, for the competitions and for the business. I just take the role of a hard businessman, that sets rules and conditions.. So my strict behaviour is just a role i like to play, never feel offended by me please, i am just playing a game
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 7:43 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:43 am