Community Forum

New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2332
Joined: March 18th, 2013, 8:46 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby larissar » May 28th, 2017, 10:52 pm

annnnd private sales are in!

Please report any bugs or issues you find.

Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Posts: 230
Joined: May 6th, 2017, 8:49 am
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby Ricardo Ardo » May 29th, 2017, 7:59 am

Not an issue as such but a bit of a pain when transferring between your own two accounts. For example.
list for sale in main account
log out of main account
log into secondary account and make offer
log out of secondary account
log into main account and accept offer
log out of main account
log into secondary account and place horse in required pasture
log out of secondary account
and finally log into main account again.

No doubt it will be easier with the linking of accounts.

User avatar
Ashara Storm
Posts: 210
Joined: November 29th, 2016, 8:40 am
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby Ashara Storm » May 29th, 2017, 8:35 am

Ricardo Ardo wrote:Not an issue as such but a bit of a pain when transferring between your own two accounts. For example.
list for sale in main account
log out of main account
log into secondary account and make offer
log out of secondary account
log into main account and accept offer
log out of main account
log into secondary account and place horse in required pasture
log out of secondary account
and finally log into main account again.

No doubt it will be easier with the linking of accounts.


Just install a 2nd browser for your 2nd account then you will not have to login and out all of the time.
Image

Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Posts: 230
Joined: May 6th, 2017, 8:49 am
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby Ricardo Ardo » May 29th, 2017, 8:40 am

Why didn't I think of that. Thanks

QuesthavenFarms
Premium
Premium
Posts: 735
Joined: September 17th, 2015, 3:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby QuesthavenFarms » May 29th, 2017, 1:53 pm

larissar wrote:annnnd private sales are in!

Please report any bugs or issues you find.

Yay! and thank you!

User avatar
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Posts: 883
Joined: April 27th, 2017, 6:10 am
Location: Formerly a Michigander
Contact:
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby Baranduin Brewster » May 29th, 2017, 3:34 pm

Out of curiosity is having a horse in regular sales, the same as the "private" sales? On my non upgraded account it only allowed me three sale horses period.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club

User avatar
Farant
Posts: 1634
Joined: September 24th, 2016, 3:53 am
Location: Russia, N.Novgorod
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby Farant » June 1st, 2017, 11:53 am

Ricardo Ardo wrote:Not an issue as such but a bit of a pain when transferring between your own two accounts. For example.
list for sale in main account
log out of main account
log into secondary account and make offer
log out of secondary account
log into main account and accept offer
log out of main account
log into secondary account and place horse in required pasture
log out of secondary account
and finally log into main account again.

No doubt it will be easier with the linking of accounts.

Use private windows in your browser. Firefox allows me to open both of my accounts. It's much easier this way.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.

WILD FLICKA
Posts: 347
Joined: August 12th, 2015, 8:39 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby WILD FLICKA » June 6th, 2017, 9:14 pm

It says I have exceeded my private sales, but I'm trying to sell horses publicly and have never put a horse up for private sales. Also where do we find how to put horses up for private sales?

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Posts: 4712
Joined: January 29th, 2016, 7:41 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby BlackOak2 » June 6th, 2017, 10:17 pm

WILD FLICKA wrote:It says I have exceeded my private sales, but I'm trying to sell horses publicly and have never put a horse up for private sales. Also where do we find how to put horses up for private sales?


I can't offer any insight into the hitting the max for private sales. But I can offer insight into how to for private sales.

When you post your horse for sale, it has an option to click to accept offers. 'Allow Offers' gives you the ability to sell as an 'OBO' (or best offer) or if you put 0 in the sale price, then the horse can only be sold to a player who offers of your choice. This is private sales (0 in sale price and with the 'allow offers' option picked).

WILD FLICKA
Posts: 347
Joined: August 12th, 2015, 8:39 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: New Blog Post: Private sales are coming

Postby WILD FLICKA » June 7th, 2017, 12:42 am

BlackOak2 wrote:
WILD FLICKA wrote:It says I have exceeded my private sales, but I'm trying to sell horses publicly and have never put a horse up for private sales. Also where do we find how to put horses up for private sales?


I can't offer any insight into the hitting the max for private sales. But I can offer insight into how to for private sales.

When you post your horse for sale, it has an option to click to accept offers. 'Allow Offers' gives you the ability to sell as an 'OBO' (or best offer) or if you put 0 in the sale price, then the horse can only be sold to a player who offers of your choice. This is private sales (0 in sale price and with the 'allow offers' option picked).


Okay thank you that makes sense


Return to “Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Become a Patron!