Community Forum

Arranging Farm

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Trinkets4me
Visit My Farm

Arranging Farm

Post by Trinkets4me »

I did search but I couldn't find an answer to this.

When I go into build mode and arrange my buildings how do I get them to save in the positions I put them in? Nothing has worked so far and I'm starting to feel silly that I can't figure it out
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Arranging Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Trinkets4me wrote:I did search but I couldn't find an answer to this.

When I go into build mode and arrange my buildings how do I get them to save in the positions I put them in? Nothing has worked so far and I'm starting to feel silly that I can't figure it out
Every time you move something and release the mouse button, it should automatically save (you'll get a pop-up notification of the save as well).
If it doesn't, try moving the item you are trying to move much farther from the original position. This should work (sometimes I get this issue you're having when I try to move something just a millimeter from the original position), it should save for you and you can then move it to wherever you want.
If this doesn't work either, try a different browser. I know older versions of internet explorer do not get along well with the game.
Trinkets4me
Visit My Farm

Post by Trinkets4me »

I use a tablet and haven't seen any notifications of saving, I might have to try from my laptop. Thankyou for answering :)
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Trinkets4me wrote:I did search but I couldn't find an answer to this.

Every time you move something and release the mouse button, it should automatically save (you'll get a pop-up notification of the save as well).
If it doesn't, try moving the item you are trying to move much farther from the original position. This should work (sometimes I get this issue you're having when I try to move something just a millimeter from the original position), it should save for you and you can then move it to wherever you want.
If this doesn't work either, try a different browser. I know older versions of internet explorer do not get along well with the game.
It is frustrating, what I have found that works is flipping the building/pasture that seems to make it stay put where I want it.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Trinkets4me
Visit My Farm

Post by Trinkets4me »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: It is frustrating, what I have found that works is flipping the building/pasture that seems to make it stay put where I want it.
Thankyou, this solved my problem :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 am