Community Forum

Prizes Give away! (ENDED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Prizes Give away!

Post by Aliw1995 »

White Rose Ranch wrote:Here is one of my favorite colored horses WRR Sun Burst
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/745382
Unfortunately you have not won a prize, but you were close. I always love to see a good healthy coat! And this horse certainly has one! However, in general I am not a fan of heavy breeds in general, but this horses coat is like molten gold. Stunning!
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Sunken Hill Stables wrote:

This is my entry. She's actually an accidental breeding lol.
This one barely missed out on 3rd. I love her size, her type and her colour RIGHT NOW. However, I can tell that as she ages, her coat will "varnish out" and become more white, which I find unattractive. But she would be a great addition to any arabian stock
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

meganamber wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:Post your best looking horses!
1st place will receive $100K plus a $1 breeding to any of the stallions on my farm of their choosing
2nd place $50k
3rd place $25K
Here's my entry! I have a weakness for golden horses :)

Again I loved the coat and the wonderful sheen. However I'm not a fan of the sloping hind end and roman nose. Just not my cup of tea. But he looks fit and healthy and probably has buckets of talent
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Lovely eyes, and a very typey, small head which I really like. However he lacks the "wow" factor in his coat, and I find hes a little crup high for my taste. He would be a nice mix with an arabian
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

heartbeatforhorses wrote:Winterberry

My prettiest horse even though she's pregnant. :D ;) :)

A very pretty mare, but I'm just not a fan of varnish in spotted horses. I understand she's a brood, but a bit of shine from training would really have added to her coat. She has a nice head, and a very attractive neck.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Shellyttexas wrote:My best looking horse :D

Another one which came close to a 3rd place
I love his shiny grey coat, with the stunning fleabites. I love his neck and his legs, but I'm not a big fan of the sloping hind quarters. But he is a real stunner.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

PonyRaindrop wrote:My entry :
{K90} Bulletproof's Jinxed
I'd say this one is the highest runner up to third place. Her colour is just incredible and it doesnt look like she will varnish out to a patchy whitish, which is always a plus in my book. Her conformation is very nice, but just not quite as typey as the other horses I placed. But she was very very close
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

jl1106 wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:Post your best looking horses!
1st place will receive $100K plus a $1 breeding to any of the stallions on my farm of their choosing
2nd place $50k
3rd place $25K
here's my entry! :D I love her black coat!
JL Magical Bonfire
Another lovely horse here, Nice shine to her coat, but I feel that she could have a little more. She has a nice size and shape for her breed, but for an AT, I like a longer neck. Very pretty type otherwise!
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

Aliw1995 wrote:

This is my entry. She's actually an accidental breeding lol.
This one barely missed out on 3rd. I love her size, her type and her colour RIGHT NOW. However, I can tell that as she ages, her coat will "varnish out" and become more white, which I find unattractive. But she would be a great addition to any arabian stock
Thank you for the compliments! It's funny that her varnish pretty much cancelled her out as I love varnishing on horses. They get muddy around 16 but, I love watching the coat change haha.

Congrats everyone!
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Aliw1995 wrote: This one barely missed out on 3rd. I love her size, her type and her colour RIGHT NOW. However, I can tell that as she ages, her coat will "varnish out" and become more white, which I find unattractive. But she would be a great addition to any arabian stock
Thank you for the compliments! It's funny that her varnish pretty much cancelled her out as I love varnishing on horses. They get muddy around 16 but, I love watching the coat change haha.

Congrats everyone!
Just goes to show how beauty is truly a subjective thing!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 6:29 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:29 pm