Community Forum

Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Quality Trakehners Farm Log

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
We seriously need to warn other players about this guy. He's probably cheated so many others already! I want to but I get my turns so slow and besides I can't be on 24/7 training... but I try!
Ya that is where premium accounts are useful! but unfortunately it takes ages to save up enough :( :lol:
Yeah seriously! What I wouldn't give to be premium... I wish I could transfer PT between accounts!!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: 2 more turns and your filly shall be done. I will put her up for offers first and offer for her now so when I am done I will just accept it and she won't be hanging around my account for too long. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1048801
Ok I offered! Thank you!
You are welcome :D She is done and i will just accept it when she reaches max energy and no fatigue. Now I don't have to worry about you not being online anymore :lol:
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Ok I offered! Thank you!
You are welcome :D She is done and i will just accept it when she reaches max energy and no fatigue. Now I don't have to worry about you not being online anymore :lol:
Haha good thank you!!! So.... can you train another horse for me? I just finished organizing my second account and I took out all horses I don't desperately want trained... I'm still going to train my best Trakehners so I can stay at the top of the top ranking Trakehners list and all :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Ya that is where premium accounts are useful! but unfortunately it takes ages to save up enough :( :lol:
Yeah seriously! What I wouldn't give to be premium... I wish I could transfer PT between accounts!!
I know right? I have about 600 hundred pony tokens on my holding accounts but getting premium there is useless :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I know right? I have about 600 hundred pony tokens on my holding accounts but getting premium there is useless :lol:
They seriously need to add that to the game!! It would be so awesome
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: You are welcome :D She is done and i will just accept it when she reaches max energy and no fatigue. Now I don't have to worry about you not being online anymore :lol:
Haha good thank you!!! So.... can you train another horse for me? I just finished organizing my second account and I took out all horses I don't desperately want trained... I'm still going to train my best Trakehners so I can stay at the top of the top ranking Trakehners list and all :D
Yeah I can but right now my hands are pretty full as I have taken a plenty of horses to train for other players. So sorry but i will notify you when I can take yours :cry:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I know right? I have about 600 hundred pony tokens on my holding accounts but getting premium there is useless :lol:
I know! Like how we could transfer money, we could transfer pony tokens as well :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Yeah I can but right now my hands are pretty full as I have taken a plenty of horses to train for other players. So sorry but i will notify you when I can take yours :cry:
Ok that's fine! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I know! Like how we could transfer money, we could transfer pony tokens as well :lol:
that would be just so nice!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Yeah I can but right now my hands are pretty full as I have taken a plenty of horses to train for other players. So sorry but i will notify you when I can take yours :cry:
Ok that's fine! :)
I am so so sorry! :(
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:04 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:04 pm