Community Forum

Lucky Acres (Lh)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Lucky Acres (Lh)

Post by luckyhooves »

This is where I keep track of all my horses, and where people can ask me if they want to use one of my stallions for stud or tell me if they see a horse they'd like to buy. (reasonable prices only; I'm not selling a high GP 5* Eval Deliboz for just 500 unless you are my partner in a project!)
Anyway, I mainly do Deliboz horses. Just started breeding them.
If you have any advice, or are interested in starting a Deliboz project together, just let me know!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Lucky Acres (Lh)

Post by luckyhooves »

EXOTIC BLIZZARD
TB x Deliboz
Buckskin
64,849 GP
4* Deliboz Eval, too tall

BLIZZARD'S ONE
88% Deliboz
Smoky Black
4* Deliboz Eval, too tall
65,354 GP

Ch. SPARTAN WARRIOR
Lipizzaner
Black Pearl
46,201 GP

VAMPIRE PATROL
TB
Black
56,631 GP
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
So, tell me hat is your aim and how you would like to proceed with this. As partners/Training Breeder?
Profit? And what you want to achieve in this game.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
So, tell me hat is your aim and how you would like to proceed with this. As partners/Training Breeder?

I'd like to breed 5* Eval, high GP champion Deliboz horses, preferably with metallic sheens and blue/greenish eyes.
As partners would be good? Profit as in money or horses? Because if it's horses, there'll probably be lots to spare :lol:
What I want to achieve? Well, maybe break a record, have a Deliboz with the highest GP of all time, maybe at some point become a top player.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
I just got this lil guy

I think he might resemble your horse, Flash, when he's older ( Well, I hope... )
I was wondering if perhaps you could train him for me since your training is waaaaay faster than mine :lol:
If not, I understand, you probably have a lot of horses to train already, I'll probably have Claire train my horses, Stormchase says she's really good.
Oh and I just wanted to add on to what I said earlier, I also want to have a STRONG Deliboz since all I've been getting is weak ones (They're fast, yes, but..).
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: I'd like to breed 5* Eval, high GP champion Deliboz horses, preferably with metallic sheens and blue/greenish eyes.
As partners would be good? Profit as in money or horses? Because if it's horses, there'll probably be lots to spare :lol:
What I want to achieve? Well, maybe break a record, have a Deliboz with the highest GP of all time, maybe at some point become a top player.
To achieve all that you need dedication and determination, along with patience and humility.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: So, tell me hat is your aim and how you would like to proceed with this. As partners/Training Breeder?
I just got this lil guy

I think he might resemble your horse, Flash, when he's older ( Well, I hope... )
I was wondering if perhaps you could train him for me since your training is waaaaay faster than mine :lol:
If not, I understand, you probably have a lot of horses to train already, I'll probably have Claire train my horses, Stormchase says she's really good.
Oh and I just wanted to add on to what I said earlier, I also want to have a STRONG Deliboz since all I've been getting is weak ones (They're fast, yes, but..).
Cute, yep I currently have a lot on my plate. I see that you already contacted Claire already. Strong racing horses are also what I hope to achieve. That's why Belgian Mixes come in handy.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: I'd like to breed 5* Eval, high GP champion Deliboz horses, preferably with metallic sheens and blue/greenish eyes.
To achieve all that you need dedication and determination, along with patience and humility.
Dedicated? For sure. I'm not that patient :? but I'm determined :lol: Plus I have a lot of time to play this game since it's a holiday over here.
What time are you usually on? I'm in Germany, so there might be a time difference since you could be in the U.S, or Canada, Asia, Australia....
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

luckyhooves wrote: Dedicated? For sure. I'm not that patient :? but I'm determined :lol: Plus I have a lot of time to play this game since it's a holiday over here.
What time are you usually on? I'm in Germany, so there might be a time difference since you could be in the U.S, or Canada, Asia, Australia....
I'm in Singapore. Usually from 8 to 10 in the morning and 8 to 11 in the evening.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote: Dedicated? For sure. I'm not that patient :? but I'm determined :lol: Plus I have a lot of time to play this game since it's a holiday over here.
I'm in Singapore. Usually from 8 to 10 in the morning and 8 to 11 in the evening.
Ok, well we'll have to find a time where we are both on together. School will start again in a few days, so that might be a problem..
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:52 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:52 pm