Community Forum

♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [OPEN]

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
Started a year back but got logged out until September. Yup, I'm "new". And now you're just flattering me :lol: :lol: :lol: I just breed whatever horses together and somehow get some ok horses
:lol: :lol: Are you still at school?
Sadly, yes, I've got 1 hour and 30 min more to go. I'm in Central Europe, it's only 1PM.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: :lol: :lol: Are you still at school?
Sadly, yes, I've got 1 hour and 30 min more to go. I'm in Central Europe, it's only 1PM.
Oh good luck with school :lol: I am in Asia, so it's night time here :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
Oh good luck with school :lol: I am in Asia, so it's night time here :)
Lucky. I'm stuck in Social Studies class, then I've got.. Advisory and MATH. :( At least it's all in English, my older brother has to go to a local Belgian school along with Stormchase Stables who happens to be my best friend irl.
I don't have to learn Dutch AND French like they do.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Oh good luck with school :lol: I am in Asia, so it's night time here :)
Lucky. I'm stuck in Social Studies class, then I've got.. Advisory and MATH. :( At least it's all in English, my older brother has to go to a local Belgian school along with Stormchase Stables who happens to be my best friend irl.
good luck with MATHS :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I didn't know that you and Stormchase Stables know each other in real life ;)

I am forced to take French in my school :?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
good luck with MATHS :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I didn't know that you and Stormchase Stables know each other in real life ;)

Her dad's a vet. I met her when my dog had to undergo surgery to give birth to her puppies. I was waiting in a separate room when I saw a girl my age holding three newborn puppies wrapped in blankets and she was like "These lil dudes yours?" :lol:

You do? I haven't heard of French schools in Asia, and I've lived in Hong Kong and Tokyo before.. Where are you?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

Post by luckyhooves »

I just realized Mystic Monarch was super short.. I'll have to breed her to a tall stallion :?
I mean her dam's short, but not THAT short..
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: good luck with MATHS :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I didn't know that you and Stormchase Stables know each other in real life ;)

Her dad's a vet. I met her when my dog had to undergo surgery to give birth to her puppies. I was waiting in a separate room when I saw a girl my age holding three newborn puppies wrapped in blankets and she was like "These lil dudes yours?" :lol:

You do? I haven't heard of French schools in Asia, and I've lived in Hong Kong and Tokyo before.. Where are you?
Cool way to meet a new friend! 8-) :lol:

I am from New Zealand but my family moved to Singapore. It's an International School I am attending, so we have a bunch of languages to choose from. i chose French (obviously) and thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong :? :lol:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:I just realized Mystic Monarch was super short.. I'll have to breed her to a tall stallion :?
I mean her dam's short, but not THAT short..
yup she is a tiny lil' girl :D She is cute though
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote: Cool way to meet a new friend! 8-) :lol:

I am from New Zealand but my family moved to Singapore. It's an International School I am attending, so we have a bunch of languages to choose from. i chose French (obviously) and thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong :? :lol:
I KNOW right? Subjunctive tense is hardest for me. And I can never say "la cucurbitacée" ( It's the french word for the melon family ) properly :?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Cool way to meet a new friend! 8-) :lol:

I KNOW right? Subjunctive tense is hardest for me. And I can never say "la cucurbitacée" ( It's the french word for the melon family ) properly :?
HAHAHAHA :lol: French is soooo hard. But still I have to take it as a foreign language in my IGCSEs :? i will be really happy to get a pass :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:43 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:43 am