Community Forum

Tutorial: Enter A Competition

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
IAMRANTZ
Visit My Farm

Tutorial: Enter A Competition

Post by IAMRANTZ »

It says to enter a competition, but all the competitions I find aren't for my horse breed. It's causing a bit of trouble, since I've just been following along the tutorial.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial: Enter A Competition

Post by Fox13 »

IAMRANTZ wrote:It says to enter a competition, but all the competitions I find aren't for my horse breed. It's causing a bit of trouble, since I've just been following along the tutorial.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
I don't recall the tutorial anymore, but I think it's to enter into player made competitions and not local competitions.
There are not many player made competitions that are breed restricted. The tutorial doesn't say to enter into a breed restricted competition either (at least not that I recall). Choose a level one competition and enter. It doesn't matter which one. You don't even need to enter a level one, enter a level ten. The point of the tutorial is to show you where and how, not necessarily show you the in-depth, how-to and behind-the-scenes.

You could even create your own competition to breed restricted and enter yourself. Depending on the breed you restrict it to, don't necessarily expect it to run.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:25 pm