Community Forum

Layout & graphics art?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
BridlePath
Visit My Farm

Layout & graphics art?

Post by BridlePath »

Hey guys, I have a lot of experience with making graphics and art, i was wondering if there is any way that I could make art for others and sell them?
I made my own layout that you can see on a computer but i have to resize it for mobile.

I have a program I can make images with and have coding for text boxes, etc to put under layout images or you can do so without. I really enjoy making graphics and would like to make them for others very cheap if thats even a possibility, if not i could probably do them for free.

Anyways, i wasn't sure if it was allowed or even possible so I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

-Bridle

(P.s i searched the topic and couldn't find anything)
bf914
Visit My Farm

Re: Layout & graphics art?

Post by bf914 »

BridlePath wrote:Hey guys, I have a lot of experience with making graphics and art, i was wondering if there is any way that I could make art for others and sell them?
I made my own layout that you can see on a computer but i have to resize it for mobile.

I have a program I can make images with and have coding for text boxes, etc to put under layout images or you can do so without. I really enjoy making graphics and would like to make them for others very cheap if thats even a possibility, if not i could probably do them for free.

Anyways, i wasn't sure if it was allowed or even possible so I figured I'd ask. Thanks!

-Bridle

(P.s i searched the topic and couldn't find anything)
Just curious, what do you mean by layouts? I am also into graphics & art, and would love to see what you're working on! Sounds like it would be cool to have something customizable for pages on here.

I would assume that you could transfer money (assuming you mean in-game money, not real-life money) through sales of horses as others often do for other in-game services, like training and aging, etc.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:20 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:20 am