Community Forum

higher stats?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

higher stats?

Post by Psycho0912 »

Hi,

How can I get higher/better stats?
I'm trying to get better stats for my Altais, but I don't know how :lol:

Psycho0912
TopazTiria
Visit My Farm

Re: higher stats?

Post by TopazTiria »

Look for horses with green or a gold box around the description of the stats you're trying to improve, such as stamina, intelligence, strength, agility, and tempo.

This can be done by breeding grade horses with green or gold stats (or another purebred with green and gold stats) with your Altai horses. The resulting offspring will be half-Altai, but when you start breeding more Altai into your half-Altai horses for two to three generations, they'll result with pure-bred Altai with the better, higher stats you're going for.

Speaking of, what improved stats are you planning on introducing to your Altai?
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

TopazTiria wrote:Look for horses with green or a gold box around the description of the stats you're trying to improve, such as stamina, intelligence, strength, agility, and tempo.

This can be done by breeding grade horses with green or gold stats (or another purebred with green and gold stats) with your Altai horses. The resulting offspring will be half-Altai, but when you start breeding more Altai into your half-Altai horses for two to three generations, they'll result with pure-bred Altai with the better, higher stats you're going for.

Thank you, I'll try that :lol:
I don't know to be honest :') I just wanted to improve some random stats to begin with, because I don't know what the speciality of the Altai is.

But if you know, feel free to share your knowledge :D
Last edited by Psycho0912 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nachos 2nd
Visit My Farm

Post by Nachos 2nd »

Psycho0912 wrote:
TopazTiria wrote:Look for horses with green or a gold box around the description of the stats you're trying to improve, such as stamina, intelligence, strength, agility, and tempo.

Thank you, I'll try that :lol:
I don't know to be honest :') I just wanted to improve some random stats to begin with, because I don't know what the speciality of the Altai is.

But id you know, feel free to share your knowledge :D
I've searched on every website I could find, for what they're used for. But every single one just said "General Riding work." :evil: sorry that I haven't been very helpful!
Pegasus Park
Supreme Selle Francais Park
CONTACT ME FOR SALES, STUD & ANYTHING ELSE
TopazTiria
Visit My Farm

Post by TopazTiria »

According to one source I found, Altai horses may be used for trekking (cross country and endurance?), beasts of burden (log pull), and riding (about any riding event such as barrel racing).

Try to improve the parameters of Altai in competitions that judge strength, stamina, intelligence, agility, speed, and movement.
LilyTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

To improve your stock you should be very selective. Only keep the good ones, rehome or sell the bad. Personally I don't like using different breeds or grades to improve stock. I would suggest improving the ingredients first. There are better Tarpans and Mongolians out there. Improve untill you are satisfied and then start mixing

Your Altai horses score well for stamina and balance if you look at the conformation, some even for movement. Strength and speed are not that good. Look for competitions where stamina and balance are being judged.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Thank you very much everybody, I'll sure try these things :lol:

and nachos 2nd, no problem. thank you anyway for trying :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am