Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, not a problem at all!
Hey, some people charge 200k so I'm not really complaining, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I have seen people charge a lot to train :lol:. I have also seen that a lot of the other trainers are closed, actually I think almost all of them closed :shock:. I have been looking around on ENs for stud that aren't under 10hh but there are very few that have somewhat good stats, I guess this will be harder than I thought :lol:. Remember the cute foal i showed you, well she got way bigger that I expected but she's pretty :D.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216875
Wow, she's a beauty!
Yeah, most of them are pretty full or are extremely busy with their own horses. Or they just don't want to anymore. Or they took a break from HWO.
You could use my EN as a stud though?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow, she's a beauty!
Yeah, most of them are pretty full or are extremely busy with their own horses. Or they just don't want to anymore. Or they took a break from HWO.
Well the thing is I wanted to enter a competition I found and right before that I bought a small EN but when I went to enter it it said he was to small. And when I looked I think the smallest you can enter is 10hh and that it exactly what my mare is. So I had to find a bigger stud to use. I did eventually find one but he's not exactly what I'm looking for but then again the perfect one may not be out there :?.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow, she's a beauty!
Well the thing is I wanted to enter a competition I found and right before that I bought a small EN but when I went to enter it it said he was to small. And when I looked I think the smallest you can enter is 10hh and that it exactly what my mare is. So I had to find a bigger stud to use. I did eventually find one but he's not exactly what I'm looking for but then again the perfect one may not be out there :?.
Actually, having small ENs is very useful as there is an In-Hand Jumping EN event with higher purse than the other comp. But Bombicilla added a new EN event, one with 100mil as a prize!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Actually, having small ENs is very useful as there is an In-Hand Jumping EN event with higher purse than the other comp. But Bombicilla added a new EN event, one with 100mil as a prize!
That is really what I wanted to enter, but I need to get the right horse for it. I did find a nice EN stud though, Mora let me use her champion EN stud. I don't believe I have seen the in hand jumping event I'll have to look for it. 100mil sound nice, I just want to know how they afford it :lol:. Your two guys are done
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206086
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214522
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Actually, having small ENs is very useful as there is an In-Hand Jumping EN event with higher purse than the other comp. But Bombicilla added a new EN event, one with 100mil as a prize!
That is really what I wanted to enter, but I need to get the right horse for it. I did find a nice EN stud though, Mora let me use her champion EN stud. I don't believe I have seen the in hand jumping event I'll have to look for it. 100mil sound nice, I just want to know how they afford it :lol:. Your two guys are done
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206086
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214522
Bombicilla is one of the highest-earning players in all of HWO, I think they can afford it :lol:
Oh, that's great! Thank you! I'll just go ahead and offer :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Bombicilla is one of the highest-earning players in all of HWO, I think they can afford it :lol:
Well if she is one of the highest-earning players I could see how she can afford it :lol:. You didn't have to pay that much for training :shock: my training isn't that good, yet :lol:. Then again it will probably be months before I get to be one of the better trainers :lol:. I found that I had a 10hh five gold EN on my farm, but he's going to be like ten years old when I'm done training because I found him when he was seven :?.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1215077
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Bombicilla is one of the highest-earning players in all of HWO, I think they can afford it :lol:
Well if she is one of the highest-earning players I could see how she can afford it :lol:. You didn't have to pay that much for training :shock: my training isn't that good, yet :lol:. Then again it will probably be months before I get to be one of the better trainers :lol:. I found that I had a 10hh five gold EN on my farm, but he's going to be like ten years old when I'm done training because I found him when he was seven :?.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1215077
No, I insist, take that amount of money. i have now 107 million. You training IS that good!
Oooh, he's pretty! Ehh, 10 yrs isn't too much, and anyway, you have a side acc, right? You can event him there :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I insist, take that amount of money. i have now 107 million. You training IS that good!
Oooh, he's pretty! Ehh, 10 yrs isn't too much, and anyway, you have a side acc, right? You can event him there :)
Yeah, I guess I could put him there. 10 years is not bad as long as he isn't say 20 :lol:. I thought wait, what if I re breed her to that stallion again, I looked at him and they took him off the stud market :?. That's just my luck :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I insist, take that amount of money. i have now 107 million. You training IS that good!
Yeah, I guess I could put him there. 10 years is not bad as long as he isn't say 20 :lol:. I thought wait, what if I re breed her to that stallion again, I looked at him and they took him off the stud market :?. That's just my luck :lol:.
Lol, same. My favorite EN stud got taken off the stud market just as I had freed up, bought and bred 10 mares :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm real lucky too :roll: :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol, same. My favorite EN stud got taken off the stud market just as I had freed up, bought and bred 10 mares :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm real lucky too :roll: :lol:
Every time I find a good stallion the price rises or they take it down, we all just have great luck :roll: :D. I wish I could somehow talk the person in to putting him back up but it's a newer player and you know how they are with money :?. So I guess I'll just have to find a new one. I looked at that in hand jumping, and I don't think there is a way I could pay $999,999
To enter :lol:.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:38 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:38 am