Community Forum

Logo Contest- CLOSED!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Logo Contest- Prize $10,000,000

Postby Kamichi Stables » July 11th, 2018, 12:45 pm

Hi! I was able to use the site I normally use for logos, but on a different device! Here it is:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

I hope you like them. I do not know why the large one became a bit fuzzy. If you need anything fixed, just let me know, and I will fix it!

I am also delighted that I was able to find a way to make you logos again! You always have a challenging logo to make!

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby meganamber » July 11th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Kamichi Stables wrote:Hi! I was able to use the site I normally use for logos, but on a different device! Here it is:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

I hope you like them. I do not know why the large one became a bit fuzzy. If you need anything fixed, just let me know, and I will fix it!

I am also delighted that I was able to find a way to make you logos again! You always have a challenging logo to make!

Kamichi! :D It's good to hear from you again! I love the logo! May I suggest a few changes? I would like the font to be a little bigger, and black if possible. I don't know if I like the line under it, maybe if it is black I will :) Also, if you could make the horses a little bit smaller, that would be amazing! Lol I did choose quite a few horses didn't I :lol: I love that you used them all though! Thank you! It looks amazing!! Hopefully the large one will clear up :)
Currently working on racing Freibergs, Pahlavans, Pseudo-white Thoroughbreds, Paint Mustangs, and High-strung Arabians
Home of Titan, one of HW's top racing Thoroughbreds
Bred the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Training

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Postby Kamichi Stables » July 11th, 2018, 1:45 pm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:Hi! I was able to use the site I normally use for logos, but on a different device! Here it is:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

Kamichi! :D It's good to hear from you again! I love the logo! May I suggest a few changes? I would like the font to be a little bigger, and black if possible. I don't know if I like the line under it, maybe if it is black I will :) Also, if you could make the horses a little bit smaller, that would be amazing! Lol I did choose quite a few horses didn't I :lol: I love that you used them all though! Thank you! It looks amazing!! Hopefully the large one will clear up :)

Okay. I will try. I might not be able to get it to you till tomorrow though. I am really busy, and can only work on them in the mornings.

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby meganamber » July 11th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Image 90 by 60
Image 270 by 180
Image 450 by 300

Okay. I will try. I might not be able to get it to you till tomorrow though. I am really busy, and can only work on them in the mornings.

Ok that's fine with me :) As long as it isn't too much trouble for you, I can wait!
Currently working on racing Freibergs, Pahlavans, Pseudo-white Thoroughbreds, Paint Mustangs, and High-strung Arabians
Bred the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Training

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Postby Kamichi Stables » July 11th, 2018, 1:48 pm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Ok that's fine with me :) As long as it isn't too much trouble for you, I can wait!

Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby meganamber » July 11th, 2018, 2:05 pm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:Okay. I will try. I might not be able to get it to you till tomorrow though. I am really busy, and can only work on them in the mornings.

Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.

Good, I'm glad you enjoy it :) I see!
Bred the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Training

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Postby Kamichi Stables » July 11th, 2018, 8:39 pm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Just found out that I won't have time to make your logo tomorrow. Really sorry maybe Friday.

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Postby Kamichi Stables » July 11th, 2018, 8:42 pm

meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:

Just found out that I won't have time to make your logo tomorrow. Really sorry maybe Friday.

meganamber
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby meganamber » July 12th, 2018, 12:36 am

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:Its no trouble! I really enjoy doing it. I just have to do a lot lately, but need a break and hwo is the perfect break.

It's okay Kamichi :) Take your time! I understand rl.
Added this later: If you see that Zebra got 10 million dollars, don't worry, I'm planning on giving you the same amount :D I LOVE both of your designs! You guys both did an amazing amazing job! So happy :D I'm probably going to be switching back and forth or using a mixture of all the logos :lol:
Last edited by meganamber on July 12th, 2018, 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bred the first Freiberg
Farm Log
Training

Zebracat1234
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Postby Zebracat1234 » July 12th, 2018, 12:41 am

Image signature
Image avatar