Community Forum

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Win 6 million dollars!

Post by meganamber2 »

Contest CLOSED
No other entries will be accepted!
Winners will be chosen either tonight or on Sunday, September 16. Thanks for your patience :)
Zalarisa
Visit My Farm

Post by Zalarisa »

meganamber2 wrote:Thank you for being kind enough not to enter because you've been playing over a year :) I'm tempted to reward you for doing that :lol: You're right, you're super close to being a new player, sorry you didn't qualify :? But thank you also for your kind words to the other entries! :)
No need to reward me!
It's a shame to see someone leave the game but I hope that your future is bright and cheerful! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Zalarisa wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:Thank you for being kind enough not to enter because you've been playing over a year :) I'm tempted to reward you for doing that :lol: You're right, you're super close to being a new player, sorry you didn't qualify :? But thank you also for your kind words to the other entries! :)
No need to reward me!
It's a shame to see someone leave the game but I hope that your future is bright and cheerful! :)
Thank you very much :)
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: CLOSED

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:I've only got 6 million left in my account and I need it gone!

Rules
1. Must be a new player on HW for a year or less
2. Only enter on your MAIN account
3. Post a link of your favorite horse

The horse I like most wins!
Remember that I dislike varnish, greying, spots, bronzing, and horses that are fat, really tall, or really short.
I do like training sheen, duns, good stats, unique coat colors, dapples, pretty heads, and titles.

Impress me!

Good luck! Contest ends Friday, September 14, at 12:00 noon EST

Hi, I’m just wondering when this will be judged.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:I've only got 6 million left in my account and I need it gone!

Rules
1. Must be a new player on HW for a year or less
2. Only enter on your MAIN account
3. Post a link of your favorite horse

The horse I like most wins!
Remember that I dislike varnish, greying, spots, bronzing, and horses that are fat, really tall, or really short.
I do like training sheen, duns, good stats, unique coat colors, dapples, pretty heads, and titles.

Impress me!

Good luck! Contest ends Friday, September 14, at 12:00 noon EST

Hi, I’m just wondering when this will be judged.
Please be patient, I will be judging tonight.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:You won first! I decided to drop the prize down a little bit so I have enough to award money to two more places. I hope you don't mind... your prize will be 5 million! Bay duns are probably one of my obsolute favorite colors in the game :) I wish your horse had been thin to moderate because that's my personal preference, but again, I loved his color and his training sheen and his tiger eyes and his titles.. and so on :lol:
Jockey wrote:You were a close second! I love red duns!!! Thank you for entering- your prize is 1 million dollars!
Ziel wrote:Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1526664, is the most unique red dun I've seen yet and I loved him! If he had been trained and wasn't fat- you probably would have won! Your third place prize is $445,000 cause that's basically all I have left :lol:
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:You won first! I decided to drop the prize down a little bit so I have enough to award money to two more places. I hope you don't mind... your prize will be 5 million! Bay duns are probably one of my obsolute favorite colors in the game :) I wish your horse had been thin to moderate because that's my personal preference, but again, I loved his color and his training sheen and his tiger eyes and his titles.. and so on :lol:
Jockey wrote:You were a close second! I love red duns!!! Thank you for entering- your prize is 1 million dollars!
Ziel wrote:Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1526664, is the most unique red dun I've seen yet and I loved him! If he had been trained and wasn't fat- you probably would have won! Your third place prize is $445,000 cause that's basically all I have left :lol:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won. Thank you so much for choosing me. I will put good use to the money. Here is the horse I would like to receive the money on.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1543820
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

meganamber2 wrote:
Oh wow! Thank you SO MUCH! That’s still a a lot for me - I’ll be putting it to good use! :lol:
I feel you with the training thing. Sadly, gorgeous as he is, I have better horses to focus on for showing. But I’m tempted to train him up for forum competitions! ;)

Anyway - you can send the $ on this horse here! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1489280 (acct is my side!)
Thanks again!!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Ziel wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Oh wow! Thank you SO MUCH! That’s still a a lot for me - I’ll be putting it to good use! :lol:
I feel you with the training thing. Sadly, gorgeous as he is, I have better horses to focus on for showing. But I’m tempted to train him up for forum competitions! ;)

Anyway - you can send the $ on this horse here! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1489280 (acct is my side!)
Thanks again!!
You are very welcome! :D I offered!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won. Thank you so much for choosing me. I will put good use to the money. Here is the horse I would like to receive the money on.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1543820
Lol you're welcome! Enjoy the money ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 7:45 pm