Community Forum

Horses are Stuck

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lillian.equestrian
Visit My Farm

Horses are Stuck

Post by Lillian.equestrian »

Hello! I recently gave up my horses for a short amount of time to a player to be trained. She recently gave a post that she was no longer able to train the horses and needed to give me my horses back. She has been on since I gave her the message to put them in the sales, but she hasn't responded. Is there a way one of the Admin's can message her or a way I can? (Name: Kristy_Andrews)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses are Stuck

Post by Jockey »

Lillian.equestrian wrote:Hello! I recently gave up my horses for a short amount of time to a player to be trained. She recently gave a post that she was no longer able to train the horses and needed to give me my horses back. She has been on since I gave her the message to put them in the sales, but she hasn't responded. Is there a way one of the Admin's can message her or a way I can? (Name: Kristy_Andrews)
I have this same problem too.
Lillian.equestrian
Visit My Farm

Jockey wrote:
Lillian.equestrian wrote:Hello! I recently gave up my horses for a short amount of time to a player to be trained. She recently gave a post that she was no longer able to train the horses and needed to give me my horses back. She has been on since I gave her the message to put them in the sales, but she hasn't responded. Is there a way one of the Admin's can message her or a way I can? (Name: Kristy_Andrews)
I have this same problem too.
oh good! I'm happy that I'm not alone. I am very frustrated.
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Lillian.equestrian wrote:
Jockey wrote: I have this same problem too.
oh good! I'm happy that I'm not alone. I am very frustrated.
I'm pretty frustrated too. I worked hard for those horses.
Lillian.equestrian
Visit My Farm

Me too! Took me forever to get them. :cry:
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Same sad story here. I had a good history with the trainer (Claire_3), and then she apparently gave up on HWO; no word, just hasn't logged in since February 11 of this year. And my first-generation 54K Morgan colt is still in her stable, having been sold to her for training in January. I still own his excellent dam, but the sire has died and last few times I looked. no comparable stallion has been available publicly. :cry:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 11:37 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:37 pm