Community Forum

Closed

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Closed

Post by SnowStorm »

Ok, so I have found myself wanting to do something for the HWO community, but I can never seem to stay on top of myself, so here's my next attempt:

I will buy any horse off the market for you and then sell it to you for one dollar. Please try and stay below 100k unless it's a trained champion horse. If the horse you want is for only offer, I can't guarantee I can get that horse for you. Here is the application, it's very easy:

I will not spend a fortune on only one player for multiple horses
Name (what user will pick up the horse):
Link to the horse you want:
How much the horse is:
Why you want it (I don't really mind what it is,just curious, even if it's just, I like the horse):

Please don't buy it from me and sell it
Last edited by SnowStorm on Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Re: Get a free horse, no strings attatched

Post by Fluffyroro »

JessenJ24 wrote:Ok, so I have found myself wanting to do something for the HWO community, but I can never seem to stay on top of myself, so here's my next attempt:

I will buy any horse off the market for you and then sell it to you for one dollar. Please try and stay below 100k unless it's a trained champion horse. If the horse you want is for only offer, I can't guarantee I can get that horse for you. Here is the application, it's very easy:

How much the horse is:
Why you want it (I don't really mind what it is,just curious, even if it's just, I like the horse):
name: Fluffyroro
Link:

Price: Offers Only
Why: I've been in need of a trained grinder for a while since mine passed and I think his color would be good to add to my Tbs
Thank you so much! And I totally understand if you cat get him.
Merry Christmas!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:Ok, so I have found myself wanting to do something for the HWO community, but I can never seem to stay on top of myself, so here's my next attempt:

How much the horse is:
Link:

Why: I've been in need of a trained grinder for a while since mine passed and I think his color would be good to add to my Tbs
Merry Christmas!
I will try to get him. Currently, I have the highest bid, but I will not go over 100k if you don't mind.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:

How much the horse is:
Link:

Merry Christmas!

If you want, I'm willing to part with most of these horses for $1. There are a few I won't sell. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/92798
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote: name: Fluffyroro
Link:

Merry Christmas!

If you want, I'm willing to part with most of these horses for $1. There are a few I won't sell. http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/92798
Thank you:) is this on available?

SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:

Thank you:) is this on available?

i'm sorry, I thought I responded to this. I saw it yesterday. I will sell the horse for one dollar to you
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote: Thank you:) is this on available?

i'm sorry, I thought I responded to this. I saw it yesterday. I will sell the horse for one dollar to you
Thank you so much!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Fluffyroro wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Thank you so much!
ill put him up now
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/929137
Price: offers only
User: elissa.lavoie
Why: Making my barn exclusive to champion and above
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm