Community Forum

Selling a horse for Pony Tokens

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Horselover0414
Visit My Farm

Selling a horse for Pony Tokens

Post by Horselover0414 »

Help please!
So I'm not new to the game but I have been wondering for a while if there is a way to transfer pony tokens to another account.
I have all my grinders and champions on a side account so they don't age (as most players do) so I make most of my pony tokens on that account. I was wondering if there is some kind of transfer I can do to get the pony tokes to my regular account. I believe i have close to being able to buy a premium account and i would love to do that for my regular account but all of my pony tokens are on my side account.
I would love to know how to transfer them if someone could help me learn!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Selling a horse for Pony Tokens

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horselover0414 wrote:Help please!
So I'm not new to the game but I have been wondering for a while if there is a way to transfer pony tokens to another account.
I have all my grinders and champions on a side account so they don't age (as most players do) so I make most of my pony tokens on that account. I was wondering if there is some kind of transfer I can do to get the pony tokes to my regular account. I believe i have close to being able to buy a premium account and i would love to do that for my regular account but all of my pony tokens are on my side account.
There is no way to transfer PT from one account to another.
Horselover0414
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover0414 »

thank you!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

I would love that too! I tried asking Tom but he didn't respond yet.
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Horselover0414
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover0414 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
I would love that too! I tried asking Tom but he didn't respond yet.
Would you let me know is he does respond?
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Horselover0414 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: I would love that too! I tried asking Tom but he didn't respond yet.
Would you let me know is he does respond?
Sure!
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Horselover0414
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover0414 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Horselover0414 wrote: Would you let me know is he does respond?
Sure!
Thanks!
Horselover0414
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover0414 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Horselover0414 wrote: Would you let me know is he does respond?
Sure!
Also I looked at your farm and saw a couple horses from your 'Best Horses' barn I am interested in, willing to pay a little upwards of a normal payment (25k) for a fully trained with no titles because I love the look of some of them, so please let me know if you are willing to sell
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:44 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:44 pm