Community Forum

Looking for Baladi stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Naydi
Visit My Farm

Looking for Baladi stud

Post by Naydi »

I'm breeding up to Kathiawari from "scratch" and while I'm waiting for some of my homebred Baladi colts to mature I've been using stud service on my two Turkmene/Arab mares. I have a few Kathiawari babies from both, but getting heavy influence from one stud and would like to diversify. Looking for a stud in the taller range of the Kathiawari bracket (14.3 - 15.2 has given me more Kathiawari foals from my shorty mares. Tobiano is a plus, but not Appaloosa spots. 40+ GP would be great, and I'm a relatively new player, so while I build game wealth, I'm looking in the $1,000 and less bracket.

Should have some Baladi and Turkmene/Arab colts on the stud market here soon, for those of you looking.
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Baladi stud

Post by Steinböckin »

Hey there!

If you're okay with waiting a bit, I can offer you some studs from my Horse on my other account.
Nick

He's a +2 Baladi with 42k+ GP
I yould also sell hijm to you/breed another colt. Just if you like.
HOrse haven
Visit My Farm

Post by HOrse haven »

Naydi wrote:I'm breeding up to Kathiawari from "scratch" and while I'm waiting for some of my homebred Baladi colts to mature I've been using stud service on my two Turkmene/Arab mares. I have a few Kathiawari babies from both, but getting heavy influence from one stud and would like to diversify. Looking for a stud in the taller range of the Kathiawari bracket (14.3 - 15.2 has given me more Kathiawari foals from my shorty mares. Tobiano is a plus, but not Appaloosa spots. 40+ GP would be great, and I'm a relatively new player, so while I build game wealth, I'm looking in the $1,000 and less bracket.

Should have some Baladi and Turkmene/Arab colts on the stud market here soon, for those of you looking.
I have a Baladi stud I can put up for stud for you. He is a little short but he is still growing. His stud fee would only be like 100.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1699735
evieb
Visit My Farm

Post by evieb »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 9:27 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 9:27 am