Community Forum

Friesians?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Southerngal
Posts: 137
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 3:19 pm
Visit My Farm

Friesians?

Postby Southerngal » January 3rd, 2019, 8:07 pm

Hi! I'm looking for Friesian stallions (Well, any gender really, if you're willing to sell) to breed to my mares. I would like to have their Eval 4-5, taller than 15.2 hh, and preferably a gold or green stat other than Stamina, Tempo, Balance, and Intelligence, but that I'm not picky about. Please, make sure the horse is black! If you send me a link, I'll tell you if I think the horse will work for me. Thanks!
Last edited by Southerngal on January 4th, 2019, 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nazarach
Posts: 468
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 5:48 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Nazarach » January 3rd, 2019, 8:29 pm

Southerngal wrote:Hi! 'm looking for Friesian stallions (Well, any gender really, if you're willing to sell) to breed to my mares. I would like to have their Eval 4-5, taller than 15.2 hh, and preferably a gold or green stat other than Stamina, Tempo, Balance, and Intelligence, but that I'm not picky about. Please, make sure the horse is black! If you send me a link, I'll tell you if I think the horse will work for me. Thanks!


First, he is not black, but definitly is able to throw black (so a 50% chance with a black mare ;) ) and I also would be willing to sell him for 500$ if he is not too old for you.



5* Friesian
4* Warlander (BS: 38.5/40%)

40 HGP; 8% COI

no reds
good: mov, bal, int
average: spd, stam, temp
worse: str, agil

Brown Dun (E/e At/a D/d)

Southerngal
Posts: 137
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 3:19 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Southerngal » January 3rd, 2019, 8:38 pm

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:.


.

I think I could take him.

Nazarach
Posts: 468
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 5:48 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Nazarach » January 3rd, 2019, 8:41 pm

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:.


.

I think I could take him.


Then he is up for offers :) Hope he'll serve you well ^^

Southerngal
Posts: 137
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 3:19 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Southerngal » January 3rd, 2019, 8:42 pm

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
.

I think I could take him.


Then he is up for offers :) Hope he'll serve you well ^^

Thanks :)

Southerngal
Posts: 137
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 3:19 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Southerngal » January 4th, 2019, 12:37 pm

Oh, Side Note! If the horse has a gold/green stat of strength, speed, movement, or agility, I'd LOVE it if you said! I'm trying to variate my colored stats, and you could help a lot! Plus, I'd love it if the horse was pretty tall, so I can make my stock taller. Thanks!

Southerngal
Posts: 137
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 3:19 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Southerngal » January 9th, 2019, 8:44 pm

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
.

I think I could take him.


Then he is up for offers :) Hope he'll serve you well ^^

Hi! This is probably an odd reason to get ahold of you, but I wanted to say thanks again for selling him to me! He gave me two fillies, one of them really pretty!

Nazarach
Posts: 468
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 5:48 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Nazarach » January 11th, 2019, 4:57 am

Southerngal wrote: Hi! This is probably an odd reason to get ahold of you, but I wanted to say thanks again for selling him to me! He gave me two fillies, one of them really pretty!


No need to be reluctant ^^ that's great - I did spy on him and you are right, they are pretty cute <3

Nazarach
Posts: 468
Joined: October 27th, 2017, 5:48 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Nazarach » January 20th, 2019, 2:36 pm

Southerngal wrote:.


Hi, don't know if you are still in need (as there were recently a couple of friesian stud-posts) but this one is a 3* Eval, Black Friesian
Bleak Obsidian

3* Friesian (BS: 4.5/35%; PT: 60%/55%)
54 HGP; 30% COI

golden temp, int
green bal

Smoky Black (E_ a/a Cr/n)

He doesn't have the nicest outlook, but maybe with the right mare :/ If you still like him, I can put him up for stud for 300$ :)

Southerngal
Posts: 137
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 3:19 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Postby Southerngal » January 20th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote:.


Hi, don't know if you are still in need (as there were recently a couple of friesian stud-posts) but this one is a 3* Eval, Black Friesian
Bleak Obsidian

3* Friesian (BS: 4.5/35%; PT: 60%/55%)
54 HGP; 30% COI

golden temp, int
green bal

Smoky Black (E_ a/a Cr/n)

He doesn't have the nicest outlook, but maybe with the right mare :/ If you still like him, I can put him up for stud for 300$ :)

Could you? Thanks! I've been working on getting the Eval up, I think I've basically bred out the feathers now >_< He could help!


Return to “Stallions at Stud”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Become a Patron!