Community Forum

"To be divided among the top 5 winners "

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: "To be divided among the top 5 winners "

Post by Psycho0912 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Psycho0912 wrote: Maybe you wish it was still 2013 :)
No, I don't think so. That's the year my bf's mother died, and I would NEVER ever want to relive that year. Ever.
Oh no that's horrible :cry:
I understand you don't want to go back to 2013 :(
I don't really have a year which was sooo bad I would never want to go back, but a year which I want to relive I don't have either. I have days which I want to relive in the same way or redo in another way though :?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I don't think so. That's the year my bf's mother died, and I would NEVER ever want to relive that year. Ever.
Oh no that's horrible :cry:
I don't really have a year which was sooo bad I would never want to go back, but a year which I want to relive I don't have either. I have days which I want to relive in the same way or redo in another way though :?
Hmm, I don't want to relive any years either. Except maybe the year my oldest brother went off to college, way back in 2012. He's so annoying.
Lol I wrote 2013 before- that was an error!
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: Oh no that's horrible :cry:
Hmm, I don't want to relive any years either. Except maybe the year my oldest brother went off to college, way back in 2012. He's so annoying.
Oh haha I thought because you were glad for him, until you wrote he's so annoying' :')
haha, what was it meant to be?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hmm, I don't want to relive any years either. Except maybe the year my oldest brother went off to college, way back in 2012. He's so annoying.
Oh haha I thought because you were glad for him, until you wrote he's so annoying' :')
Lol, I'm happy he even got into college.. but really, he is a pain in the butt.
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: Oh haha I thought because you were glad for him, until you wrote he's so annoying' :')
Lol, I'm happy he even got into college.. but really, he is a pain in the butt.
Same is for younger brothers :roll:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol, I'm happy he even got into college.. but really, he is a pain in the butt.
Same is for younger brothers :roll:
Lol I am the only girl and the youngest 8-) 8-) 8-)
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: Same is for younger brothers :roll:
Lol I am the only girl and the youngest 8-) 8-) 8-)
I'm the only girl ad the oldest haha :lol:
But I have to be the 'example' for my 12-year old brother and sometimes that really sucks... But on the other hand, I got the largest room of our two 8-) :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol I am the only girl and the youngest 8-) 8-) 8-)
I'm the only girl ad the oldest haha :lol:
But I have to be the 'example' for my 12-year old brother and sometimes that really sucks... But on the other hand, I got the largest room of our two 8-) :D
Haha good for you :lol: I have five older brothers :roll: the youngest of them is one and a half years older than I am but still.. I'm the baby in the family 8-)
Psycho0912
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Psycho0912 »

Psycho0912 wrote: I'm the only girl ad the oldest haha :lol:
Haha good for you :lol: I have five older brothers :roll: the youngest of them is one and a half years older than I am but still.. I'm the baby in the family 8-)
Haha, I don't know how that's supposed to feel like. At my home when my brother and I have a fight most of the time I get in trouble, because I have to be the example :roll:
And he uses this to get me in trouble simply by randomly screaming my name... But one time he did that when I was learning for an important test so my parents finally saw it wasn't real :P
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Psycho0912 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Haha good for you :lol: I have five older brothers :roll: the youngest of them is one and a half years older than I am but still.. I'm the baby in the family 8-)
Haha, I don't know how that's supposed to feel like. At my home when my brother and I have a fight most of the time I get in trouble, because I have to be the example :roll:
And he uses this to get me in trouble simply by randomly screaming my name... But one time he did that when I was learning for an important test so my parents finally saw it wasn't real :P
Lol he should have known better :lol:
You don't WANT to know how it feels. Sometimes you're the favorite cuz you're the only girl and the youngest, but other times everybody completely forgets about you when the eldest child graduates, or maybe he won a football match, or whatever. It's like you completely disappear.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 1:13 pm

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:13 pm