Community Forum

Storm's Competitions- An Extra CHALLENGE For Your Horses

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Storm's Competitions- An Extra CHALLENGE For Your Horses

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I've studied a few courses and have decided to host aseries of competitions as long as I'm Premium.
Now I'm not really for bloated comps and I don't fill up my comps with my eventers just to earn titles and points, but because more horses = more points and more horses is also a bigger challenge for your horse.

Here are a few things you might want to know:
1. My comps usually have low entry fees
2. My monthly comps have higher purse than daily ones ( for financial reasons )
3. They are NOT bloated, I simply enter my horses to:
a. Test out what they're good at
b. Provide a bigger challenge for your horses
c. Earn more points
d. Fill up my comps
4. I take requests ( that aren't impossible ). For example:
"I would like to have a QH only Barrel Racing competition with age restrictions- from 2 years to 12 years - with an entry fee of 10$ and a 5,000$ purse. It should also be Lvl. 2. Thanks in advance!"
5. Please enjoy!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... r_id=66939

P.S: I can only go up to Lvl. 9 at the moment. This should change in the future :)
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm's Competitions- An Extra CHALLENGE For Your Horses

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I've studied a few courses and have decided to host aseries of competitions as long as I'm Premium.
Now I'm not really for bloated comps and I don't fill up my comps with my eventers just to earn titles and points, but because more horses = more points and more horses is also a bigger challenge for your horse.

c. Earn more points
d. Fill up my comps
"I would like to have a QH only Barrel Racing competition with age restrictions- from 2 years to 12 years - with an entry fee of 10$ and a 5,000$ purse. It should also be Lvl. 2. Thanks in advance!"
5. Please enjoy!

P.S: I can only go up to Lvl. 3 at the moment. This should change in the future :)
PLEASE make a barrel racing competition for Quarter horses only! :D And can you call in the NFR Barrel Racing? I would create a competition myself like this but I can't as my account is refusing to collect PT :lol: I would like the competition to be the highest level possible as well please :) Oh and other details: Ages 2-20 with an entry of $100 and a $5,000 purse.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I've studied a few courses and have decided to host aseries of competitions as long as I'm Premium.

c. Earn more points
d. Fill up my comps
5. Please enjoy!

P.S: I can only go up to Lvl. 3 at the moment. This should change in the future :)
PLEASE make a barrel racing competition for Quarter horses only! :D And can you call in the NFR Barrel Racing? I would create a competition myself like this but I can't as my account is refusing to collect PT :lol: I would like the competition to be the highest level possible as well please :)
Ok. I'll finish studying the course, a LVL. 4 course should be put up by tomorrow morning (central european time).
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
PLEASE make a barrel racing competition for Quarter horses only! :D And can you call in the NFR Barrel Racing? I would create a competition myself like this but I can't as my account is refusing to collect PT :lol: I would like the competition to be the highest level possible as well please :)
Ok. I'll finish studying the course, a LVL. 4 course should be put up by tomorrow morning (central european time).
Thank you!! :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ok. I'll finish studying the course, a LVL. 4 course should be put up by tomorrow morning (central european time).
Purse, entry fee and recurrence?
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Purse, entry fee and recurrence?
Purse preferably $50,000 cause that's close to the real thing, but just do what you can :) Entry fee $1,000 and recurrence once a month.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Purse, entry fee and recurrence?
Purse preferably $50,000 cause that's close to the real thing, but just do what you can :) Entry fee $1,000 and recurrence once a month.
Will do.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:ping
Hey there, the comp is up! If there aren't too many entries I'll stop the recurrence and just make a new comp when you need it :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Hey there, the comp is up! If there aren't too many entries I'll stop the recurrence and just make a new comp when you need it :)
Thanks! :D So far probably only me will enter... BB has some good quarters tho... I guess we'll see :) Thanks again!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Lol I just saw it and you put NFL (that's football) instead of NFR (National Finals Rodeo). Doesn't matter that much I guess but still funny :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 01, 2024 11:33 pm

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 11:33 pm