Community Forum

I am back with training! ( closed)

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Re: I am back with training! ( only for two weeks though)

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: You I really dont know I made the mistake of training him on one thing for too long and it messes up his whole training, thats one problem with training lol and I will get him done as soon as i can
It's ok, I'm not in a rush to get him so take your time
Yeah but, I needed to inform you because again I do train by 4 if I dont mess up so I felt the need to inform you what was going on because It usually doesnt take this long I got moras horse done today in two days and I checked and your horse should be done at the most take the whole weekend probably done before that.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: It's ok, I'm not in a rush to get him so take your time
Yeah but, I needed to inform you because again I do train by 4 if I dont mess up so I felt the need to inform you what was going on because It usually doesnt take this long I got moras horse done today in two days and I checked and your horse should be done at the most take the whole weekend probably done before that.
Ok , and I still have those other two waiting... and mabey one more of mine will be coming your way... you should just be my personal trainer lol jk
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

BleedingHrt wrote:Hi i had mora ask for me earlier and i know i *tried* posting last night.

Im willing to pay whatever you ask, and if youd like i breed arabs and am starting to branch out if i ever have a foal you would like.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1156997

(I have more but i saw u will like to only take one at a time. If you only get to one horse i will be grateful an dif u can do mor ethen one in the time span i would be thrilled.)

Thank you
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: Yeah but, I needed to inform you because again I do train by 4 if I dont mess up so I felt the need to inform you what was going on because It usually doesnt take this long I got moras horse done today in two days and I checked and your horse should be done at the most take the whole weekend probably done before that.
Ok , and I still have those other two waiting... and mabey one more of mine will be coming your way... you should just be my personal trainer lol jk
lol
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Dressage Queen wrote:Can you meet me in the chat room to speak about this now? Thanks
Your horse is ready if he isnt to your liking you can always say so I alway want a customer to be happy :D
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

appleloosafarm wrote:I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.
Hey, are you free to train this guy?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1197168
Thanks!
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote:I am back with training, I can train horses younger or up to 4 years old 30k each if u cant afford that I can work with you. I will be taking a short break from training horses in two weeks but for now I am going to do the best I can :D If you have any complaints or problems plz contact me early and fast also if your mare does get pregnant its not on purpose and the foal is free, if of course you want it.
Hey, are you free to train this guy?
Thanks!
yep i am free
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hey, are you free to train this guy?
Thanks!
yep i am free
put up for offers?
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

appleloosafarm wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote: yep i am free
put up for offers?
sorry, he's up now :D
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

appleloosafarm wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:Can you meet me in the chat room to speak about this now? Thanks
Your horse is ready if he isnt to your liking you can always say so I alway want a customer to be happy :D
E looks perfect... are you ready for another horse now?
And can u put him up for offers? We did a fare trade with that trained appy that you have now right?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:02 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:02 pm