Prefix

Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Prefix

Post by Aliw1995 »

Anthony L. wrote:Ping
TabbyWelch wrote:Ping
joshuaS wrote:Ping
Please replace my AWE Prefix before the names of the horses that you bought from me. It it my breeders mark, and I don't appreciate it being removed, thanks.
Last edited by Aliw1995 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony L.
Visit My Farm

Re: Prefix

Post by Anthony L. »

alright
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Anthony L. wrote:alright
Could you actually do it, please?
Anthony L.
Visit My Farm

Post by Anthony L. »

kk
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

You all have had ample time to act on my request. Safe to say, I will not be selling you any of you again.
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

Aliw1995 wrote:
You all have had ample time to act on my request. Safe to say, I will not be selling you any of you again.
Sorry I am really confused, I am fairly new to posting on forums and don't know how they work. For me the post is called Prefix, does anyone know why I am involved?
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

TabbyWelch wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:

Sorry I am really confused, I am fairly new to posting on forums and don't know how they work. For me the post is called Prefix, does anyone know why I am involved?
From what I understand, you are involved because you bought a horse from Aliw1995 with a prefix on the horse's name. Now, I don't want to get involved with an argument, I was just trying to help. From my point of view, you changed the horse's name to something you wanted when you bought the horse and the only thing the owner would like you to do is put the prefix back on the horse's name. You can keep the name you have chosen, just with the prefix, too.
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
TabbyWelch wrote:
From what I understand, you are involved because you bought a horse from Aliw1995 with a prefix on the horse's name. Now, I don't want to get involved with an argument, I was just trying to help. From my point of view, you changed the horse's name to something you wanted when you bought the horse and the only thing the owner would like you to do is put the prefix back on the horse's name. You can keep the name you have chosen, just with the prefix, too.

That's fine I just need to know the prefix and horse.
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

Sorry about that. I have just looked through the previous posts and changed back the horse's name. I didn't mean to start any arguments or anything
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

TabbyWelch wrote:Sorry about that. I have just looked through the previous posts and changed back the horse's name. I didn't mean to start any arguments or anything
Hey, I was wondering if you would put my prefix (KS) back in front of the horse a sold you?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:26 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:26 am