Community Forum

Awkward Phrasing

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Awkward Phrasing

Post by Argent »

"+1 to highest show level hosted per level"

What does this mean?
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Awkward Phrasing

Post by Nate »

It is somewhat awkward. It means that for each level you gain in that skill, you can host a show one level higher. "+1 to highest level show you can host" would be far more clear.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

I'm much better at speaking computer. :)

What it means is that for every level of that skill (1 to 5) you get +1 to the highest show level you can create,

So if you are level 1 of that skill you can only create level 1 events, but if you are level 5 of that skill you can create up to level 5 events. There is more than one skill which effects show level, so these +1's are cumulative.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Okay. New problem: I'm already at level 10 as my maximum show level, but I have one more course to take that can increase show level. The show creation page only shows 10 levels, but apparently there are 11?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

hmm, that shouldn't be. I think I might know why it's happening and I'll get it fixed up.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:20 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:20 pm