meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BREAKTHROUGH STABLES FLASH SALE- TBs and others

Post by meganamber2 »

meganamber wrote:...
Please read everything before you post!

Good morning everyone :)
I will be leaving Horse World, therefore I will be selling all my horses on my holding account. Everything will be going for very cheap except my TBs and other horses that are special to me. All money I collect will be given to new players. I have no need for money if I'm not even on the game. If you are a new player (that means joined this month) then you can request a horse for free.

I have the right to refuse to sell to any player.

Never resell a horse for above the amount you paid me for it! (That is unless you get a newborn or young horse and train and compete it, which makes it more valuable)

Please note: I will be going on my second trip tonight, therefore, whoever posts today will most likely get their horses, but if you post tomorrow or anytime until I come back, you will have to wait until I get back from my vacation to get the horse which is the end of August. Also, I have PM some of my friends on HW who will be getting first rights to whatever horses they choose. Do not expect to receive the exact horse you link.

Thanks for reading guys. I have most of my stock linked below the form, however I cannot post every single horse here, therefore, feel free to explore my farm and link any horse you are interested in.
Thanks!

Form to fill out:

Player username:
Do you have a holding account?
Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding account until re-sold?
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding account and compete them?
Please link the horse(s) you are interested in:

Horses

A previous harness racing record holder. Speed of 60 and a great sire. Not bred by me.

The very first 60 speed Thoroughbred I bred myself. Gorgeous color and blue eyes!

One of the few sons of Titan. 61 speed and handsome.

64 speed.

60 speed and a great sire.

64 speed and the comment "your colt is as quick as a flash."

61 speed

62 speed and an excellent sire

64 speed- one of my favorites

Gorgeous black coat and 62 speed

63 speed

63 speed silver perlino

61 speed cremello

63 speed

Not full-Thoroughbred but 61 speed and the comment "I think you've got the next Secretariat"
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: BREAKTHROUGH STABLES FLASH SALE- TBs and others

Post by Kamichi Stables »

meganamber2 wrote:

I will be leaving Horse World, therefore I will be selling all my horses on my holding account. Everything will be going for very cheap except my TBs and other horses that are special to me. All money I collect will be given to new players. I have no need for money if I'm not even on the game. If you are a new player (that means joined this month) then you can request a horse for free.

Never resell a horse for above the amount you paid me for it! (That is unless you get a newborn or young horse and train and compete it, which makes it more valuable)

Please note: I will be going on my second trip tonight, therefore, whoever posts today will most likely get their horses, but if you post tomorrow or anytime until I come back, you will have to wait until I get back from my vacation to get the horse which is the end of August. Also, I have PM some of my friends on HW who will be getting first rights to whatever horses they choose. Do not expect to receive the exact horse you link.

Thanks for reading guys. I have most of my stock linked below the form, however I cannot post every single horse here, therefore, feel free to explore my farm and link any horse you are interested in.
Thanks!

Form to fill out:

Player username:
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding account and compete them?

Horses

A previous harness racing record holder. Speed of 60 and a great sire. Not bred by me.

The very first 60 speed Thoroughbred I bred myself. Gorgeous color and blue eyes!

64 speed.

61 speed

63 speed

63 speed silver perlino

61 speed cremello

63 speed

Not full-Thoroughbred but 61 speed and the comment "I think you've got the next Secretariat"
Player Username: Kamichi Stables
Do you have a holding account? Yes. It is Madi10117.
Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding account until they are re-sold? Absolutely anything for you!
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding account and compete them? Yes I'd be delighted to.
Please link the horse(s) you are interested in: You can choose. I am happy to compete any horse!!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:

Thanks!

Form to fill out:

Player username:

Horses

64 speed.

61 speed

63 speed

63 speed silver perlino

61 speed cremello

63 speed

Player Name:JessenJ24
Do you have a holding account: yes, it's JessenJ2024
Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding acount until resold:I'm not sure exactly what this means, but if you explain to me, then probably yes.
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding acount and compete them: Of course.
Please link the horse you are interested in:
I would love to have any of your horses that are listed in the forum, they are all so amazing.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Thanks!

Form to fill out:

Player username:

Horses

64 speed.

61 speed

63 speed

63 speed silver perlino

61 speed cremello

63 speed

Player Username: Kamichi Stables
Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding account until they are re-sold? Absolutely anything for you!
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding account and compete them? Yes I'd be delighted to.
Please link the horse(s) you are interested in: You can choose. I am happy to compete any horse!!
Hello my friend! :D
Retsi is already going to get Titan, but I think I will give you The People's Horse (who won Belmont this year), Hellfire (who has 65 speed), as well as my other two 65 speed TBs so you can keep them safe for me :) And you can have them because I know you will take good care of them for me! I'll also give you any other horses you want :)
I'll reserve them for you so I can give them to you when I get back!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Thanks!

Form to fill out:

Player username:

Horses

64 speed.

61 speed

63 speed

63 speed silver perlino

61 speed cremello

63 speed

Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding acount until resold:I'm not sure exactly what this means, but if you explain to me, then probably yes.
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding acount and compete them: Of course.
I would love to have any of your horses that are listed in the forum, they are all so amazing.
Hi it's nice to hear from you! :) I will reserve you several of the horses on this forum, do you have any favorites or are you interested in anything else on my holding account?
You will get the horses when I am back from my vacation :) I hope you don't mind the wait!
Btw, keeping certain horses on your holding account till sold means not aging a horse until you want to sell it again. Certain special horses though I will ask that you keep and compete indefinitely if that is ok with you :) That is what agreeing to keep my special horses means. Please feel free to ask me any more questions you may have!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Player Username: Kamichi Stables
Retsi is already going to get Titan, but I think I will give you The People's Horse (who won Belmont this year), Hellfire (who has 65 speed), as well as my other two 65 speed TBs so you can keep them safe for me :) And you can have them because I know you will take good care of them for me! I'll also give you any other horses you want :)
Awesome. My phone I should freaking out so I will need to get on my kindle to access my freeze. I can't wait to help you with your amazing horses.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Hi it's nice to hear from you! :) I will reserve you several of the horses on this forum, do you have any favorites or are you interested in anything else on my holding account?
You will get the horses when I am back from my vacation :) I hope you don't mind the wait!
Btw, keeping certain horses on your holding account till sold means not aging a horse until you want to sell it again. Certain special horses though I will ask that you keep and compete indefinitely if that is ok with you :) That is what agreeing to keep my special horses means. Please feel free to ask me any more questions you may have!

Ok, thanks. I'm not picky. I would take any of your horses. All of your horses are so amazing. I don't mind the wait, have fun on your vacation.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
Hey, I am having technical difficulties with my freeze, but Jardine_Horses and I are partners, and I anchor watching over her account. She will not be on it for a couple months and by then the horses will be moved either back to you or to my freeze. If you don't mind could I put them on Jardine's account? I am not sure why my freeze account is all Locked up, but it is not letting me in. Let me know if this I should okay or not.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

meganamber2 wrote:
I finally didn't get on my freeze. Ignore my last post please.
Madi10117
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Madi10117 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Hey Kamichi here, I am ready to take the horses if you are. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 4:46 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:46 am