Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: BREAKTHROUGH STABLES FLASH SALE- TBs and others

Post by Shiva »

Shiva wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Hey Shiva! :)
You are welcome to both horses you linked.
Would you like anything else?
Meg :)
I'd like some fast TB mares and i dont care which ;) if i had the space and money id take them all! Oh and Sent From Heaven! :) How much would you like for them? I have space for probaly 4-5 mares
Could we meet in chat?
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Shiva wrote:
Shiva wrote: I'd like some fast TB mares and i dont care which ;) if i had the space and money id take them all! Oh and Sent From Heaven! :) How much would you like for them? I have space for probaly 4-5 mares
Could we meet in chat?
Sure :)
aclrksn9
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by aclrksn9 »

meganamber wrote:
aclrksn9 wrote:
Aclrksn9 is my primary. As1025 is my holding.
Yes ma'am!
Yes! I do that now with my own.
Yes, of course!
I would be delighted to hold and compete any of your horses! :)
Hello thank you for posting! :)
If you are interested in anything specific, please let me know and provide links :)
If not, I will simply give you some horses :lol:
If you have any racing bred or type horses, that Retsi isnt getting, ill gladly take those. Retsi gave me the racing bug lol.
But I'll look through your pastures in a bit - I'm at work right now procrastinating :lol:
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Player Name:JessenJ24
Do you have a holding account: yes, it's JessenJ2024
Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding acount until resold:I'm not sure exactly what this means, but if you explain to me, then probably yes.
Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding acount and compete them: Of course.
Please link the horse you are interested in:
I would love to have any of your horses that are listed in the forum, they are all so amazing.
Hi it's nice to hear from you! :) I will reserve you several of the horses on this forum, do you have any favorites or are you interested in anything else on my holding account?
You will get the horses when I am back from my vacation :) I hope you don't mind the wait!
Btw, keeping certain horses on your holding account till sold means not aging a horse until you want to sell it again. Certain special horses though I will ask that you keep and compete indefinitely if that is ok with you :) That is what agreeing to keep my special horses means. Please feel free to ask me any more questions you may have!

I saw you are back. I'm ready to take any of the horses now if you are ready now. I hope you had a great vacation.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

meganamber2 wrote:
Shiva wrote: Could we meet in chat?
I really like :

i was looking at your farm and couldnt find any horses.. not realising that you had a second account :) :)
I will not sell your horses, i will not put them up for stud, i will use them to make new breeds and improve my own TB's.
If you are willing to sell them to me, i would store them with my friend Zarathustra or crazy barb
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

meganamber wrote:
Madi10117 wrote: Hey Kamichi here, I am ready to take the horses if you are. :)
Hey Kamichi :)
I'm finally here. I will go ahead and put up The People's Horse, Hellfire, and the other boys for you. Once you get on you can just look up my old brand |PV| in horses for sale and they will be there :)
Cool. Can't wait to have them. How much should I offer on them?
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Shiva wrote:Player Username: Shiva
Do you have a holding account? Yes. Shiva_Eventing

Are you willing to keep certain horses on your holding account until they are re-sold? Yep :D

Do you agree to keep my special horses on your holding account and compete them? I'd love to!

Please link the horse(s) you are interested in: Really anything! Mares, Stallions, Trained, Untrainned, Foals... :) i would like Harness Racers because im trying to breed a new RH. I like White Treasure i will edit this post with the link.

I'm so sad to see you go! :cry: i was about to ask you if you had any TBs for sale until i saw this, and i also like this guy!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1095812
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1435250
meganamber wrote:...
meganamber2 wrote:...
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1330271 is he still available and The Day of Titan they are both desendents of my horse i bought a while back, The pride of titan and i just thought it would be cool to have his ancestors :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

aclrksn9 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hello thank you for posting! :)
If you are interested in anything specific, please let me know and provide links :)
If not, I will simply give you some horses :lol:
If you have any racing bred or type horses, that Retsi isnt getting, ill gladly take those. Retsi gave me the racing bug lol.
But I'll look through your pastures in a bit - I'm at work right now procrastinating :lol:
Okay great, I'll save you a mare or two and a trained colt, is that enough, or do you want more? :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Hey Kamichi :)
I'm finally here. I will go ahead and put up The People's Horse, Hellfire, and the other boys for you. Once you get on you can just look up my old brand |PV| in horses for sale and they will be there :)
Cool. Can't wait to have them. How much should I offer on them?
$1 :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I really like :

i was looking at your farm and couldnt find any horses.. not realising that you had a second account :) :)
I will not sell your horses, i will not put them up for stud, i will use them to make new breeds and improve my own TB's.
If you are willing to sell them to me, i would store them with my friend Zarathustra or crazy barb
Wonderful, thank you my friend :)
You may have them all.
Thank you for taking good care of them!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 12:58 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 12:58 pm