Community Forum

Horse Breed Creation Charts

deanimator
Visit My Farm

Horse Breed Creation Charts

Postby deanimator » August 15th, 2018, 9:15 pm

I've always found it personally helpful to be able to work through the breed creation trees in a more visual format and have decided to make charts of the breed recipes. It's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all but I just finished the first five tonight and can't wait to post them. Feel free to d/l and save for your own personal use.
Right click and open image in new tab to see the full size version.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Breed Creation Charts

Postby BlackOak2 » August 16th, 2018, 3:57 pm

deanimator wrote:I've always found it personally helpful to be able to work through the breed creation trees in a more visual format and have decided to make charts of the breed recipes. It's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all but I just finished the first five tonight and can't wait to post them. Feel free to d/l and save for your own personal use.

At risk of taking up valuable posting spots... I'll say this.
This is great! Especially as an addition to the game. Please finish all of them. :D

deanimator
Visit My Farm

Postby deanimator » December 16th, 2018, 2:28 pm

It's been a bit, real world came and smacked me in the ribs(literally I cracked some..twice) but here are some more of them I've been meaning to add to the post...

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Postby Nazarach » January 2nd, 2019, 4:22 pm

BlackOak2 wrote:
deanimator wrote:I've always found it personally helpful to be able to work through the breed creation trees in a more visual format and have decided to make charts of the breed recipes. It's going to take me quite awhile to get through them all but I just finished the first five tonight and can't wait to post them. Feel free to d/l and save for your own personal use.

At risk of taking up valuable posting spots... I'll say this.
This is great! Especially as an addition to the game. Please finish all of them. :D

As Blackoak said, I hope it doesn't go against your whishes but this is a great idea - especially for the more complicated breeds like Tbs or the Sanhe :3

deanimator
Visit My Farm

Postby deanimator » January 7th, 2019, 5:53 pm

As Blackoak said, I hope it doesn't go against your wishes but this is a great idea - especially for the more complicated breeds like Tbs or the Sanhe :3

As this is going to be a very long project I love knowing that people are finding them useful. Thank you!

Royale Ranch
Premium
Premium
Location: Take a guess: At the piano, in the kitchen, travelling, at work - or by the computer
Visit My Farm

Postby Royale Ranch » January 14th, 2019, 11:37 pm

trust it doesnt annoy you by posting a comment on this thread ;) but just want to say that this is a great idea... and cant wait to watch your progress through the various breeds... also cant wait to use some of your work :D

Return to “Guides & How To”