Community Forum

Aging barn Open for Business

Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Aging barn Open for Business

Post by Seahorse »

ok I am new to the game, this is my second account and I decided to dedicate it to serving the community and making money at the same time. my first account is a training account, be warned NO TRAINING HERE. this pasture is for AGING ONLY.

ok here is how it goes. this account is dedicated to AGING horses. these horses will be fed to your weight spesifications and checked each game day. I will be able to age a horse in probably one or two real life days depending on how old you want them to be. horses will then be put up for private sale and only you will get them as long as you pay my fee. once a horse reaches the owners desired age I will leave a message for you in this thread (I am not premeum, and I dont answer emails.) and I will Stop Aging. this means I Need you to pick up your horse in one day so please check the thread at least once a day. remember the other horses I have wont be able to age while I am holding your horse and my only selling point is speed, so if you take more than two days to pick up your horse, I will not work with you again (unless there was an emergency).

since I am new at this I cant garuntee horses will be aged in two days but I will try hard to make it on time.

for now price will be 500 per two weeks(each game day). Pregnant mares will be 1000 per to weeks as they take two horse slots in my pasture.

price may be adjusted in order of how popular this is. this will be first come first served so post here to get your order in with the details on how you want your horse aged.at the moment I have room for 2 horses. I am selling some mares to make room for more. your money will help me learn classes to hold more horses. and if this goes well, I will buy another pasture.

ATTENTION: I will not change price on anyone who already reserves a slot so post now before prices go up. if I decide to raise prices, I will post here and any reservation after my post will be charged the higher price.
Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Re: Aging barn Open for Business

Post by Seahorse »

ok I wasn't thinking right, Price, 100 per two weeks, 200 for pregnancies
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Seahorse wrote:ok I am new to the game, this is my second account and I decided to dedicate it to serving the community and making money at the same time. my first account is a training account, be warned NO TRAINING HERE. this pasture is for AGING ONLY.

ok here is how it goes. this account is dedicated to AGING horses. these horses will be fed to your weight spesifications and checked each game day. I will be able to age a horse in probably one or two real life days depending on how old you want them to be. horses will then be put up for private sale and only you will get them as long as you pay my fee. once a horse reaches the owners desired age I will leave a message for you in this thread (I am not premeum, and I dont answer emails.) and I will Stop Aging. this means I Need you to pick up your horse in one day so please check the thread at least once a day. remember the other horses I have wont be able to age while I am holding your horse and my only selling point is speed, so if you take more than two days to pick up your horse, I will not work with you again (unless there was an emergency).

since I am new at this I cant garuntee horses will be aged in two days but I will try hard to make it on time.

for now price will be 500 per two weeks(each game day). Pregnant mares will be 1000 per to weeks as they take two horse slots in my pasture.

price may be adjusted in order of how popular this is. this will be first come first served so post here to get your order in with the details on how you want your horse aged.at the moment I have room for 2 horses. I am selling some mares to make room for more. your money will help me learn classes to hold more horses. and if this goes well, I will buy another pasture.

ATTENTION: I will not change price on anyone who already reserves a slot so post now before prices go up. if I decide to raise prices, I will post here and any reservation after my post will be charged the higher price.
Welcome to HWO! Would you be able to take my pregnant mare for me:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1464282
Thank you! :)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Just until she has her foal.
Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Post by Seahorse »

yes I can! I want you to understand its going to cost 200 every turn I spend.. if you don't have that kind of money let me know. I don't know how far along your mare is so make sure you can afford it. I will take notes on how old she is when you send her to me and you should too. when she foals I will leave a post in this thread telling you you can pick her up. the foal and she will be for private sale, I will tell you what the final cost is so you can make that much of an offer on her to buy her and the foal back. offer me one dollar for the foal and I will accept.

mark the mare you want aged for offers and I will offer you one dollar
Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Post by Seahorse »

offer sent!

Update, I bought extra days stored, less time between days and premium so we should be able to get her in foal pretty fast
Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Post by Seahorse »

there is no reason, other than propriety to train a horse fully in more then their 4 highest preforming stats
Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Post by Seahorse »

Jockey wrote:Just until she has her foal.
shes all done, that was fast!
please tell me what barn you want to buy her with. I will accept an offer of 3800 for her and one dollar for the foal.
they are already set for offers
Seahorse
Visit My Farm

Post by Seahorse »

3 slots open
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Seahorse wrote:
Jockey wrote:Just until she has her foal.
shes all done, that was fast!
please tell me what barn you want to buy her with. I will accept an offer of 3800 for her and one dollar for the foal.
they are already set for offers
Thank you! I'm thrilled with how the filly turned out. :) Since you are new, I was wondering if you would like a free breeding to one of my stallions:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1505062
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1052370
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1361361
I really appreciate how quickly you got it done. Let me know what you think! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:22 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:22 am