Community Forum

Australian Draught Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Re: Australian Draught Horse

Post by Royale Ranch »

Message Deleted - Irrelevant to topic subject.
Last edited by Royale Ranch on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
Walnut Acres wrote: Thats okay cheers. she's a beauty! If you ever have any unwanted horses I am sure BOB! would love them. Thanks?
sure. I actually have an overabundance on by side account, especially of mares... feel free to take a look (sorry my farm is very disorganized atm - I am more than willing to sell BOB! a mare or 2 for $1 (with a few exceptions) because otherwise they might be rehomed... (and the same goes for yourself..)
my main account also has the same issue :)
and if there are any other hoses marked 'sell' that either you or BOB would like, let me know and I might be able to sell for significantly cheaper...just this once :)

to look - go 'visit my farm' - and to go to the royal, click on the link in my farm description
Okay thanks will do!
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote: Thats okay cheers. she's a beauty! If you ever have any unwanted horses I am sure BOB! would love them. Thanks?
sure. I actually have an overabundance on by side account, especially of mares... feel free to take a look (sorry my farm is very disorganized atm - I am more than willing to sell BOB! a mare or 2 for $1 (with a few exceptions) because otherwise they might be rehomed... (and the same goes for yourself..)
my main account also has the same issue :)
and if there are any other hoses marked 'sell' that either you or BOB would like, let me know and I might be able to sell for significantly cheaper...just this once :)

to look - go 'visit my farm' - and to go to the royal, click on the link in my farm description
How much do you want for
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1455607
BOB! wants her but cannot post on forums (underage)
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Last edited by Royale Ranch on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote: How much do you want for
note that horse is a stallion :) but BOB! can have him for $1.. :)

I did say both of you can have 2 horses each of your pick...almost any mare is up for grabs, and as soon as I get the conformations done, i will update my sales forum... so if you want to wait until then, thats fine. i will put the above horse for offer :)
Okay thanks i will notify BOB!
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote: How much do you want for

I did say both of you can have 2 horses each of your pick...almost any mare is up for grabs, and as soon as I get the conformations done, i will update my sales forum... so if you want to wait until then, thats fine. i will put the above horse for offer :)
How much would you want for this horse as you said i could get a horse discounted for BOB! as she would like him?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1578174
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote:

How much would you want for this horse as you said i could get a horse discounted for BOB! as she would like him?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1578174
Hi on this foal u gave me in the details/ description u put in if BOB! wanted him trained $5,000. Can she still take up that offer like sell him back to you then buy him back for $6,000?
Here is the foal:
Solar Image
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Last edited by Royale Ranch on Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote: Hi on this foal u gave me in the details/ description u put in if BOB! wanted him trained $5,000. Can she still take up that offer like sell him back to you then buy him back for $6,000?
Here is the foal:
Solar Image
yes, thats absolutely fine for the training :)
and for the horse you linked above.... you sure picked out the best one :) (and the most expensive!) but i did say you could get him discounted... I will let BOB take him for 7,000...is that okay?
Well she already owns him from you and was just taking up the $5,000 training offer so is it 5k or 7k so i can let her know?
She will put him up for offers and then u can offer $1 then train and she will buy him back for $7000 is that the idea
Walnut Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Walnut Acres »

Walnut Acres wrote:
yes, thats absolutely fine for the training :)
and for the horse you linked above.... you sure picked out the best one :) (and the most expensive!) but i did say you could get him discounted... I will let BOB take him for 7,000...is that okay?
Well she already owns him from you and was just taking up the $5,000 training offer so is it 5k or 7k so i can let her know?
She will put him up for offers and then u can offer $1 then train and she will buy him back for $7000 is that the idea
The foal is up for offers
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 6:30 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:30 am