Community Forum

What are these two horses' coats?

Forum rules
You can link to a horse using our new custom BBCode:
[horse=1234]Horses Name[/horse]
This will display the most recent photo of the horse as well as a link to him.
The Western Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

What are these two horses' coats?

Post by The Western Horses »

Idk what these two horse's coats are... I'm not SUCH and expert at horse coats, I know a lot, just not SO much... you know what I mean? ok :P
so this is the link to my colt, Falcon: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1579620
And then this is the link to my filly, Fury: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1579621

I know that they are paint or pinto... or tobiano? (I never remember the difference between them) BUT they also have this... kind of blanket Appaloosa coot so Idk what coat they are...

Oh and, if any of you ever go to Busch Gardens (Tampa) yes, I did name the horses after Falcon's Fury XD its fun to ride so I guess I named my horses after it :P (Idk if we are able to talk about these things in the forums but I'll delete this if it isn't appropiate :3)

anyway thanks for helping :D
Aela
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: What are these two horses' coats?

Post by Aela »

StarStableOnline123 wrote:.
Falcon is a brown snowcap tobiano
E_ AT_ LP/LP T/_

Fury is a smoky brown snowcap tobiano
E_ AT_ CR/n LP/LP T/_

They're both pinto. Pinto = horse with white patterns like tobiano, frame, splash, etc. Paint = breed (where most horses are pinto). As of now, tobiano is the only white pattern/pinto pattern in the game, so that is pretty easy to determine. You're also correct that both horses have the LP gene and are therefor spotted (appaloosa). Love their colours! :)
Realistic Breed Project
Pssst, take a look below!

Aegidienberger Project, 2015 - 2018
The Western Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by The Western Horses »

Aela wrote:
StarStableOnline123 wrote:.
Falcon is a brown snowcap tobiano
E_ AT_ LP/LP T/_

Fury is a smoky brown snowcap tobiano
E_ AT_ CR/n LP/LP T/_

They're both pinto. Pinto = horse with white patterns like tobiano, frame, splash, etc. Paint = breed (where most horses are pinto). As of now, tobiano is the only white pattern/pinto pattern in the game, so that is pretty easy to determine. You're also correct that both horses have the LP gene and are therefor spotted (appaloosa). Love their colours! :)
Okay, thanks so much! :D
Tjigra
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

The combination of pinto and appaloosa spots is sometimes referred to as "pintaloosa" as well.
Jayde2202
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jayde2202 »

Colt: Grey Tobiano
Filly: Grey Tobiano
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 4:18 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:18 am