Community Forum

Vallers teaching farm log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Vallers teaching farm log

Post by vallers »

This is for my teaching group and projects. Jessenj24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and kamichi stables you four will have your own section to post updates and so on.

I decided not to clog up the farm logs with seperate logs for each of you. So if each of you would respond once to this log, you can use the initial post to communicate updates, questions or anything else related to your projects.
JessenJ24 wrote:ping
_h a z e l_ wrote:ping
nix_uk wrote:ping
Kamichi Stables wrote:ping
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Vallers teaching farm log

Post by vallers »

reserved
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

reserved
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

reserved
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

reserved
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

vallers wrote:reserved
hello Vallers
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

vallers wrote:This is for my teaching group and projects. Jessenj24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and kamichi stables you four will have your own section to post updates and so on.

I decided not to clog up the farm logs with seperate logs for each of you. So if each of you would respond once to this log, you can use the initial post to communicate updates, questions or anything else related to your projects.
JessenJ24 wrote:ping
_h a z e l_ wrote:ping
nix_uk wrote:ping
Kamichi Stables wrote:ping
Please respond once and use that response to post updates and questions
nix_uk
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by nix_uk »

vallers wrote:
vallers wrote:This is for my teaching group and projects. Jessenj24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and kamichi stables you four will have your own section to post updates and so on.

I really need to go through the TBs I'm going to keep, before I end up accidentally killing them off on this account turning for the breedings I'm doing for our project. I'll start going through them now but if you were able to give any hints as to which are best to keep and which to let go please, that would be incredibly helpful. Thanks :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

vallers wrote:

Friday I bought the breeds necessary for the first breed for my project and I crossed them and everything. Waiting on the first crop of foals to see what I get.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Update:

I got three NAB x FH fillies necessary for the West African Barb cross:

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 9:30 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:30 am