Community Forum

Vallers teaching farm log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Vallers teaching farm log

Post by Kamichi Stables »

vallers wrote:reserved
So I have finally produced 6 fillies that are at least 3* Mongolians, what is next for me to do?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
vallers wrote:reserved
So I have finally produced 6 fillies that are at least 3* Mongolians, what is next for me to do?

You find a tarpan stud that evals for mongolian and you compare it to the mares and make sure that it covers the areas that the mares do not on the eval then breed all six mares to it.

example

mare a meets all but the height requirement (the mare is too short), then the stud would need to match at least 2 of the other stats for the eval and be at least a .2 hands taller than the requirement or more to cover the difference
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

vallers wrote:...
Got my first two WABs today :D

nix_uk
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by nix_uk »

Apologies for being awol the past week, I'm trying to sort out my messages/notifications atm but will message you when I can vallers
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

First Baladi! Red stat unfortunately :(
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

vallers wrote:This is for my teaching group and projects. Jessenj24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and kamichi stables you four will have your own section to post updates and so on.

I decided not to clog up the farm logs with seperate logs for each of you. So if each of you would respond once to this log, you can use the initial post to communicate updates, questions or anything else related to your projects.

_h a z e l_ wrote:ping
nix_uk wrote:ping
Kamichi Stables wrote:ping
Are you all done with learning from me? if so I would like to know. Please give me an update if you are still wanting to learn.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

vallers wrote:
vallers wrote:This is for my teaching group and projects. Jessenj24, _h a z e l_, nix_uk, and kamichi stables you four will have your own section to post updates and so on.

I decided not to clog up the farm logs with seperate logs for each of you. So if each of you would respond once to this log, you can use the initial post to communicate updates, questions or anything else related to your projects.

Are you all done with learning from me? if so I would like to know. Please give me an update if you are still wanting to learn.
I'll always want to learn from you ;)
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

vallers wrote:

No, I just had a busy few days, I am still ready to learn, my days are slowing down again, sorry.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:24 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:24 pm