Community Forum

SilverBuckle Quarter Horses

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
BlueJeans_Ranch
Visit My Farm

SilverBuckle Quarter Horses

Post by BlueJeans_Ranch »

-{SB}- SilverBuckle Ranch

-{SB}-Our history:-{SB}-

Established in 2018. Our focus on Quarter Horses began at the begining. Our focus is to breed top notch Quarter Horses for the western disciplines. We want to focus on stats first and then focus on developing breed standard horses. But that will come as the time goes on. Were a small ranch but hopefully we can hold our own when people see the quality of horses coming from our ranch.

-{SB}- Discipline Specialization-{SB}-

Barrel Racing
GCh. Daytime Sinner
Ch. Frozen American

Reining
Cutting
Western Ranch
Western Pleasure

-{SB}-Foundation Broodmares-{SB}-

Daytime Sinner

Frozen American

-{SB}-Foundation Stallions Prospects-{SB}-

Daytime Cowboy
Last edited by BlueJeans_Ranch on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: SilverBuckle Quarter Horses

Post by h a z e l »

BlueJeans_Ranch wrote:...
Hello! :) I really like your goals! I own a QH in real life, so I'm a bit biased :lol: I'd like to help you with your project, would a little cash help? I myself want to get into QHs and breed them for barrel racing because that is what I do in real life, but other projects keep getting in my way :roll:
BlueJeans_Ranch
Visit My Farm

You are more then welcome to help if you would like. Starting out as you know isn't easy. But im making my own
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

BlueJeans_Ranch wrote:You are more then welcome to help if you would like. Starting out as you know isn't easy. But im making my own
Yes I know what you mean :) Just make sure you come into chat once in a while, there are a lot of great players willing to help you out! If you put up a young horse with no offspring that you don't mind being rehomed, I can send you some money :)
BlueJeans_Ranch
Visit My Farm

I have a stallion that i dont want for sale. Going for cheap hes just not what i want
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

BlueJeans_Ranch wrote:I have a stallion that i dont want for sale. Going for cheap hes just not what i want
Does he have any progeny?
BlueJeans_Ranch
Visit My Farm

yes he has 3 foals that i dont own
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

BlueJeans_Ranch wrote:yes he has 3 foals that i dont own
Then can you find a horse that doesn't have foals for me to offer money on? If you don't have one you can always go buy a cheap foal off the market.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 am