Community Forum

Win $1,000,000!!! JUDGING OVER

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Win $1,000,000!!! JUDGING OVER

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Hey everyone! In this contest, you can enter as many horses as you like! I decided to make this contest unique compared to others! In this contest, you must enter a horse whose eyes are a unique color or whose eyes seem very cool or beautiful!

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!
2. Enter as many horses as you like!
3. No horses younger than 1 and older than 25!

Prizes:
1st- $1,000,000
2nd- $500,000
3rd- $100,000

CONTEST RESULTS:
1st HOrse Haven
2nd Blood Red Roses
3rd Little_Cookie771

Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling
"We give you green and you win gold"
Last edited by Rhorsegirl80 on Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Re: Unique Horse Contest!!!

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Hey everyone! In this contest, you can enter as many horses as you like! I decided to make this contest unique compared to others! In this contest, you must enter a horse whose eyes match its color very well or whose eyes seem very cool or beautiful!

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!

Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1674759

she had light tan eyes when she was newborn, then she has dark brown eyes now. I thought it would be as unigue as this contest.
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Little_Cookie771 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Hey everyone! In this contest, you can enter as many horses as you like! I decided to make this contest unique compared to others! In this contest, you must enter a horse whose eyes match its color very well or whose eyes seem very cool or beautiful!

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!

Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling

she had light tan eyes when she was newborn, then she has dark brown eyes now. I thought it would be as unigue as this contest.
ooou unique and cool! Thanks for entering!
Zuka
Visit My Farm

Re: Win $1,000,000!!!

Post by Zuka »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!

Prizes:
1st- $1,000,000
2nd- $500,000
3rd- $100,000

Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling
Thank you for this opportunity!

There isn't anything in particular that makes him unique, just every put together. The green eyes, speckled muzzle, unique mane, and medium build make him a unique horse in my opinion. I think just the combo of traits mixed together makes him an interesting horse to look at.

I think what makes him unique is that multi colored tail! I haven't that many multi colored tails in this color, so I'm hoping to pass this trait along!
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!

Prizes:
1st- $1,000,000
2nd- $500,000
3rd- $100,000

JUDGING DECEMBER 11
Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1674992

He got brown eyes that match his coloring, he has had them since he was a newborn

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

You said we could enter as many as we want so here you go! (Hopefully I don't age some of them out.)

RCS Firefly

She has striking green eyes that really pop with her coat color. If you look at her gallery you can see that her eyes were even brighter when she was younger!

Double the Adventure

This horses eyes boggle me! They started out a deep, rich brown and have been gradualy turning a brighter and brighter shade of blue. (Take a look at his gallery!) I feel like I am looking at the ocean when I pay him a visit. His eyes really pop with his coat too!

Worthy Chance

This guy started out as an amazing bay horse with glimering green eyes. His eyes are full of life and they don't think they are going to go out anytime soon!

Everlasting Avatar

This beautiful bay could be your bae! (I apologize but I just had to :D ) He is so handsome and I love him so much!

Counting Strides

This Filly is so amzing! Her green eyes compliment her black coat so well. I wonder if she would be a Slytherin if she was to get sorted at Hogwarts? (I had to take a new picture and I do not know if the new one will show up. She is an adult now so if her baby picture shows up just click on it and take a look at her!)

I hope you like them! I have always loved horses will fancy eye colors and would love to have one in real life! I hope you have fun judgeing the contest!
Ljusalv
Visit My Farm

Post by Ljusalv »

I got a bunch of blue eyed beauties! And a couple of other cool looking ones too :)

I think he looks so amazing cause the blue eyes just pop against his dark grey dun.

Askan looks stunning with his eyes that get a red hue thanks to his grullo coat!

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Hey everyone! In this contest, you can enter as many horses as you like! I decided to make this contest unique compared to others! In this contest, you must enter a horse whose eyes are a unique color or whose eyes seem very cool or beautiful!

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!

Prizes:
1st- $1,000,000
2nd- $500,000
3rd- $100,000

JUDGING DECEMBER 11
Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling
I would like to enter:

A racing STB filly

A grade horse i bred for a project for BOOnstra

Eye shadow horse xD

Blue Eye Belgian Filly
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Little_Cookie771 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Requirements:
1. NO rude comments!

Royal Victory Farm
Breeding and Selling

I can't see her anymore? Aged out?
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Little_Cookie771 wrote:

I can't see her anymore? Aged out?
She did saddly

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:33 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:33 am