Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Cheap Grinders for All

Post by Silverine »

Read this entire post.
Anyone that does not read and/or ignores the rules and information posted here will be ignored in turn.

I will not be keeping a wait-list or a ping-list.
This policy will not change. Asking me to reserve anything for you or to ping you when something is available is futile as I will not do so. I'm sorry if that seems harsh but it's the only way to keep this from becoming training-for-hire and allowing me to keep my sanity.
It seems that there are a bunch of people out there that need grinders. Due to occasional boredom, my love of training horses, and a dislike of having to stick to a schedule I've decided to grab young, talented horses from the market, train them up on my own schedule, and offer them to other players for the rock-bottom price of $500.

Here's the catch - you can only buy a cheap grinder from me once every two weeks. For this reason I have the horses posted as 'Offers Only'. This is to enable multiple players to benefit from these nice horses rather than just the same players snapping them up every time. When you buy a grinder from me I will put you on the cool-down list with the cool-down's end date listed and will not accept an offer from you until the cool-down is over.

What is a grinder?
A grinder is a horse with high enough GP, conformation, and stats to be used in level 9 or 10 Local Shows to earn money and Pony Tokens. The general idea is that you enter those shows with any leftover time you have left in your day. It's an easy way to earn enough money to make sure your horses are always fed, plus some extra on the side, and earn PT for tack or an upgrade. Grinders may also do well in player-held competitions, but their main use is locals.

So how do I get a grinder?
I will post here when a new grinder is available for offers. Then it's basically first-come, first-serve. I will ignore any offers that are not $500, as this is not a money-making operation. So offering more will not increase your chance of receiving the horse. I also will not be keeping a wait-list or a ping-list. If you want to be notified when there is a new grinder up you should subscribe to this topic. That is the only way you will receive notifications of new grinders.

Note: Do not buy these horses to flip them. I check up on these guys. If I catch you buying them just to flip them for a profit I will add you to my personal blacklist and will not accept future offers from you.

Can I donate horses the cause?
While this a wonderful sentiment, part of my reason for doing this is to help keep the market clean so I will not be taking horse donations. However if you want to advertise a grinder that you have trained you are more than welcome to post it here.

Will you train my horse for me?
I've done public training in the past, and while I enjoy training I do not enjoy the stress of forcing myself to finish a horse's training in a certain amount of time. For that reason I am not taking training requests right now or for the foreseeable future.

Now on to the good stuff!
Horses Available
Any horses listed here are fully trained and ready-to-go! Offer away!

Breezy Mountaintop

Mixed Arabian X Mongolian [48%] Filly

In Training
Horses listed here are currently being put through the training program and will be ready to go soon.

None at the moment.
Last edited by Silverine on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:15 pm, edited 33 times in total.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Cheap Grinders for All

Post by Silverine »

Players on Cool-Down

crazykatey123 - Ends Feb. 28, 2019
DustyBullet - Ends Feb. 28, 2019
Thismyswamp - Ends Feb. 28, 2019
Horselover0414 - Ends Mar. 2, 2019
KYTrainer - Ends Mar. 2, 2019
Pieta - Ends Mar. 8, 2019
walnut the hamster - Ends Mar. 9, 2019
Bean Team - Ends Mar. 12, 2019

Graduates

Topaz

Friesian [+1] Mare
Purchased by Amazing Grace

*CV* Alex

Part Thoroughbred x Belgian [80%] Colt
Purchased by CheekyApple

Iridescent Showtime

Mustang x Arabian [50%] Stallion
Purchased by Alibi

Sunburst Stay Classy

Quarter Horse [+3] Colt
Purchased by crazykatey123

Unnamed Horse #1764255

Arabian [+7] Colt
Purchased by DustyBullet

B2B FS

Thoroughbred [+7] Colt
Purchased by Thismyswamp

Unnamed Horse #1785622

Bashkir [+1] Colt
Purchased by Horselover0414

Red River

Arabian [+4] Colt
Purchased by KYTrainer

Gordon

Arabian X Turkmene [50%] Colt
Purchased by Pieta

He's Beaming with Fortune

Part Arabian X Gypsy Vanner [83%] Colt
Purchased by walnut the hamster

B2B FS

Thoroughbred [+8] Filly
Purchased by Bean Team
Last edited by Silverine on Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

Silverine wrote:It seems that there are a bunch of people out there that need grinders. Due to occasional boredom, my love of training horses, and a dislike of having to stick to a schedule I've decided to grab young, talented horses from the market, train them up on my own schedule, and offer them to other players for the rock-bottom price of $500.

Here's the catch - you can only buy a cheap grinder from me once every two weeks. For this reason I have the horses posted as 'Offers Only'. This is to enable multiple players to benefit from these nice horses rather than just the same players snapping them up every time. When you buy a grinder from me I will put you on the cool-down list with the cool-down's end date listed and will not accept an offer from you until the cool-down is over.

What is a grinder?
A grinder is a horse with high enough GP, conformation, and stats to be used in level 9 or 10 Local Shows to earn money and Pony Tokens. The general idea is that you enter those shows with any leftover time you have left in your day. It's an easy way to earn enough money to make sure your horses are always fed, plus some extra on the side, and earn PT for tack or an upgrade. Grinders may also do well in player-held competitions, but their main use is locals.

I will post here when a new grinder is available for offers. Then it's basically first-come, first-serve. I will ignore any offers that are not $500, as this is not a money-making operation. So offering more will not increase your chance of receiving the horse. I also will not be keeping a wait-list. If you want to be notified when there is a new grinder up you should subscribe to this topic.

While this a wonderful sentiment, part of my reason for doing this is to help keep the market clean so I will not be taking horse donations. However if you want to advertise a grinder that you have trained you are more than welcome to post it here.

I've done public training in the past, and while I enjoy training I do not enjoy the stress of forcing myself to finish a horse's training in a certain amount of time. For that reason I am not taking training requests right now or for the foreseeable future.

Horses Available

None right now. :( Check back soon.

In Training
Horses listed here are currently being put through the training program and will be ready to go soon.

*CV* Alex

Part Thoroughbred x Belgian [80%] Colt
Could I have a grinder plz
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Silverine wrote:.
Yes may you ping me when a new one is ready?

.......................Thanks,

.....................................KYTrainer
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Alex is all done and ready for his new home!

CheekyApple
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CheekyApple »

Silverine wrote:Alex is all done and ready for his new home!

How much do you want for him :D
He's really nice
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

CheekyApple wrote: How much do you want for him :D
He's really nice
All details are in the first post. :)
CheekyApple
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CheekyApple »

Silverine wrote:
CheekyApple wrote: How much do you want for him :D
He's really nice
All details are in the first post. :)
Hi i have offered 500 :)
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

CheekyApple wrote: Hi i have offered 500 :)
He's all yours. Enjoy him. :)
KEOverheul
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

Silverine wrote:It seems that there are a bunch of people out there that need grinders. Due to occasional boredom, my love of training horses, and a dislike of having to stick to a schedule I've decided to grab young, talented horses from the market, train them up on my own schedule, and offer them to other players for the rock-bottom price of $500.

What is a grinder?

I will post here when a new grinder is available for offers. Then it's basically first-come, first-serve. I will ignore any offers that are not $500, as this is not a money-making operation. So offering more will not increase your chance of receiving the horse. I also will not be keeping a wait-list. If you want to be notified when there is a new grinder up you should subscribe to this topic.

Horses Available

None right now. :( Check back later.

In Training

Iridescent Showtime

Mustang x Arabian [50%] Colt

Sunburst Stay Classy

Quarter Horse [+3] Colt

I would like http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1755990 please
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 pm