Community Forum

【ℤA】Partner Discussion

Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

【ℤA】Partner Discussion

Post by Ziel »

Just a thread to discuss things with people I'm working with here on HWO!
Please ONLY reply to this thread if I've pinged you / already agreed to work with you.

【Currently Working With】
N/A
Last edited by Ziel on Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】Partner Discussion

Post by Ziel »

elissa.lavoie wrote:.
Hey Elissa! Just pinging you here to tell you that your Andalusians produced their first foal!

I have re-bred the pair you sent me. I plan to hold onto the foals until I get another foal of the same sex but higher HGP / stats over another - I may keep this one purely because it'll be slightly less related than the others produced from the pairing. I'll let you know as more foals are born, and if there are any I'm comfortable releasing out of the breeding program for you. ;)
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

She's pretty! Thanks for the update!
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

elissa.lavoie wrote:She's pretty! Thanks for the update!
Second foal - this time a colt, with a gold stat! :D

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

very pretty! how much fo him?
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

elissa.lavoie wrote:very pretty! how much fo him?
I think I’d actually like to replace the Stallion you sent me with him if I can’t produce another colt - but if I produce a better colt from your pair, I will sell the lower colts to you. Currently I’m trying to just get a small breeding population together! ^^; I can also give you back your Stallion once a new, better male reaches breeding age. :)
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

whatever works best for you :)
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

Ladybug JR wrote:.
Hey there - just pinging you to let you know your horses had their first foal! Unfortunately the filly takes after the father with the dilution, but she does appear to have two spots in her mane that are affected by the tobiano markings! So she technically has two "stripes", although one is a little close to the withers so I'm not sure how it'll look once her mane grows out. :lol:

I will be keeping her as a breeder unless I produce a filly that is more towards what you want, and can thus replace her spot in the program. :)
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

elissa.lavoie wrote:.
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I may be volunteering at stables IRL more frequently, so foal projects may go a little slowly if I can't get on during the days I work to use my turns. Currently we're in the starting point anyway, wherein I'm trying to build up a breeding population using your horses. That will take some time to do, but once there's more mares producing, the project should progress faster as there will be more offspring to choose from every breeding round. That being said, I will keep you up to date as I have been with every new foal! ;)

However, yeah, there may be a few days a week I can't get on, since I'll be too tired once I get home. Days can go pretty long sometimes. :lol: I hope you understand, and worst case, let me know and I'll give your horses back to you and sell you the foals I've produced so far as we agreed. :D
Ladybug JR
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ladybug JR »

Ziel wrote:
Hey there - just pinging you to let you know your horses had their first foal! Unfortunately the filly takes after the father with the dilution, but she does appear to have two spots in her mane that are affected by the tobiano markings! So she technically has two "stripes", although one is a little close to the withers so I'm not sure how it'll look once her mane grows out. :lol:

I will be keeping her as a breeder unless I produce a filly that is more towards what you want, and can thus replace her spot in the program. :)
Thank you! I have started a breeding program from an older account from a freind, It's the french trotters. You can have colts and stallions free, but you'll have to find your own mares and fillys as I'm keeping my own.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 3:18 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 3:18 pm