【ℤA】Partner Discussion

TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: 【ℤA】Partner Discussion

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

Ziel wrote:
elissa.lavoie wrote:.
Hey there! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while - been pretty focused on IRL stuff. ^^;

Anywho, your mare has served well - you can pick her back up now for $1 while she still has some time to do non-local shows! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1782311

Otherwise, I have some Andalusians produced that I will not be using in the breeding program, so you can purchase them for the agreed $8k each if you like:

Let me know if you'd like them, and I can set them for private sale!

Sorry to make you do all that work for nothing, but I don't see any way I could use them as I'm in search of high-uality competition horses now. However, since i'm not using them, could i buy them from you at a discounted price, and try to find a good home for them myself? Again, i'm really really sorry to make you do all this hard work for nothing :(
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

elissa.lavoie wrote:
Ziel wrote:
Hey there! Sorry I haven't checked in for a while - been pretty focused on IRL stuff. ^^;

Anywho, your mare has served well - you can pick her back up now for $1 while she still has some time to do non-local shows! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1782311

Otherwise, I have some Andalusians produced that I will not be using in the breeding program, so you can purchase them for the agreed $8k each if you like:

Let me know if you'd like them, and I can set them for private sale!

Sorry to make you do all that work for nothing, but I don't see any way I could use them as I'm in search of high-uality competition horses now. However, since i'm not using them, could i buy them from you at a discounted price, and try to find a good home for them myself? Again, i'm really really sorry to make you do all this hard work for nothing :(
What were you thinking price-wise? Honestly, I could continue working with them - I’ve picked up breeds randomly at this point, selling competition grinder Belgians / Arabians as my main income. I’m in the game for the purpose of breeding high HGP / true-to-life horses, less for making money. Only need money to keep my horses fed and what not. :lol:
TheGoldenSnitch1234
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by TheGoldenSnitch1234 »

Ziel wrote:
elissa.lavoie wrote:

What were you thinking price-wise? Honestly, I could continue working with them - I’ve picked up breeds randomly at this point, selling competition grinder Belgians / Arabians as my main income. I’m in the game for the purpose of breeding high HGP / true-to-life horses, less for making money. Only need money to keep my horses fed and what not. :lol:
maybe 2k each? or if you want to keep working with them, that works too, i'll let you decide :)
Ziel
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

elissa.lavoie wrote:
Ziel wrote:
maybe 2k each? or if you want to keep working with them, that works too, i'll let you decide :)
I’ll accept 2k each for these two and keep the rest, I need to sell them either way! :lol:
They’re up for offers!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 9:53 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:53 pm